Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Wonderful collection — I love KEW’s work, even the Kane stuff, and I’m typically far from a fan of S&S…his just had such a darkness and that KEW sauce that made it uniquely special.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I thought I would share a few Wagner things. That Kane set was A Grail, before I knew it was a grail item. Really glad I got it when Centipede first released it. Happy 4th of July everybody!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    OK, thanks… I’m going to continue to mull over it. Will probably weaken one of these days…

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    No additional material or even an introduction,just the re-edited story.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Any supplemental standalone material or is it just the (edited) novel proper?

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Hey, Mike, what's your general take on PS' deluxe reprint of Laws' CHASM? I have the UK HC 1st with a signed bookplate, so though I'd really anticipated the 1/100 S/L PS edition with its corrected (and expanded?) text, I ultimately decided to pass. Still not sure that was the right decision, though, as I love the book.
    Ron, If you Love it you should get it at some point, I really liked it. The book is very well put together, sturdy.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    You Never Know what's going to pop-up on my shelves!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22024[/ATTACH]
    Hey, Mike, what's your general take on PS' deluxe reprint of Laws' CHASM? I have the UK HC 1st with a signed bookplate, so though I'd really anticipated the 1/100 S/L PS edition with its corrected (and expanded?) text, I ultimately decided to pass. Still not sure that was the right decision, though, as I love the book.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    That is a cool book.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    An Oldie but a goodie. It always gets a second look when I put it out for Halloween. 1988? Really? Hard to believe LOL!!
    SK Gar..jpg

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    You Never Know what's going to pop-up on my shelves!
    Kong!!.jpg

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    So how many editions of the same book can you get LOL!! I know some of us had talked about that with the Folio edition of Ray Bradbury’s Something Wicked this Way comes being released. Here’s all the hardback copies I have. I’ll post the paperback editions later. I have a great book club edition, from when book club editions were still well done. I have the American first, the British first, The William Morrow, the PS edition and as Ron Mentioned, the fabulous Gaunlet edition signed by Bradbury, Joe Lansdale and Peter Crowther. The one I’ve had the longest and read the most is the book club edition which has sentimental value, but not much value otherwise LOL!!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21293[/ATTACH]
    I'm in love with these pictures.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Very neat!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I found it and I found that I cannot afford it. It's a fantastic edition. I'm extremely jealous.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    This is one of my favorite Bradbury limiteds I have.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21296[/ATTACH]
    WHERE. DID. YOU. GET. THAT?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X