replied
    'The Drawing of the three' Grant 1st editions

'The Wastelands' Grant 1st

'The Wizard and the Glass' Grant 1st

'The Wolves of the Calla UK 1st and UK proof

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Great collection Tito! I especially love all the Gunslinger books.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Second edition on the left and a mint unread 1st on the right that is signed by Michael Whelan and housed in a fantastic traycase.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    My 3 copies of 'The Gunslinger'

Revised 'The Gunslinger' in collectors slipcase, signed by King & Whelan

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    So first of the close-ups are my Dark Tower books ...
    US Legends 1st which contains Kings 'The Little Sisters of Eluria'

UK Legends 1st which is in mint condition and has two alternate covers

The Dark Tower gift set which contains 3rd 'The Gunslinger', 2nd 'The Drawing of the Three' and 1st 'The Wastelands' and housed in a nice slipcase

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied

And the Duma Key print on the wall above a chess set my granddad gave me and next to a Glenn Chadbourne original which i can't show you a detailed pic ... not allowed

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    This bookshelf houses my Joe Hill collection, Phillip Pullman's 'Dark Materials Trilogy', 'The Passage' books and almost every english version of Carlos Ruiz Zafon's masterpieces!

9th edition Dracula from 1912, Pop Art S/L, signed Horns from a joe Hill signing i attended and a remarqued traycased Horns

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    I have two more cases by him

More pics of other bookcases ...

Knowing Darkness traycased and slipcased, From A Buick 8 S/L and Stephen King's The Lawnmower Man comic

My PS Publishing collection apart from the King and Joe Hill stuff

Mickey Mouse, dvd's, signed books and a Dalek game that my little brother made for me

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Yup it houses my signed 1st edition really nicely and was made by Dick Olson of bookslipcase.com, really can't recomend his cases enough!!!

Very nice!!! (looking him up in another window.)

And the website answers my question about the Gunslinger case as well. When I get a book i think is worth one of those, I'll look into it.
    Last edited by srboone; 07-01-2011, 09:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Is that a wooden slipcase for The Stand???
    Yup it houses my signed 1st edition really nicely and was made by Dick Olson of bookslipcase.com, really can't recomend his cases enough!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    As I said....drooling time's here.
    I see some wonderful items, Tom, including some amazing slipcases.
    (btw, I ordered one of those Dolso Night Shift cases, realised the order was not about a limited book-edition, but about a limited slipcase edition and right away cancelled my order. Now I just don't know if I did the right thing...).
    I do have a question I hope you can answer. Although I own numerous editions of certain books, they're all different editions. Why collect many copies of the same editon, like your four Dark Tower VII copies? I know more people do this, but I just can't figure out why.

sk
    One was a 1st edition that i was given and might be giving away to a friend soon, but the other 3 ... 1 is an Artist's Edition ... 2 is a 1st edition signed by King & whelan ... and number 3 is the best, a 1st edition signed by Whelan that my girlfriend got me for my birthday

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Is that a wooden slipcase for The Stand???

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    As I said....drooling time's here.
    I see some wonderful items, Tom, including some amazing slipcases.
    (btw, I ordered one of those Dolso Night Shift cases, realised the order was not about a limited book-edition, but about a limited slipcase edition and right away cancelled my order. Now I just don't know if I did the right thing...).
    I do have a question I hope you can answer. Although I own numerous editions of certain books, they're all different editions. Why collect many copies of the same editon, like your four Dark Tower VII copies? I know more people do this, but I just can't figure out why.

sk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X