replied

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied

Postscripts 10 S/L

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied

He Is Legend S/L & Limited (very impressed with how well made these books are)

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    The Very Best of Best New Horror S/L & limted

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    From a Buick 8 S/L

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Dark Visions 5 UK & US trade with 'The Reploids', 'Sneakers' & 'Dedication' by King

Dark Masques advanced uncorrected proof with Popsy by King & The Big Book of Necon (which everyone should own) with 'The old Dude's Ticker' by King

Sub Press' really well made Stephen King Goes to the Movies

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Shadows anathology with Nona by Stephen king

UK 1st Carrie paperback

Chamber of Horrors anathology with 'The Night of the Tiger' by Stephen King (i just love the art work) & Book of the Dead trade with 'Home Delivery' by Stephen King

Lija's Library, Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World's Most Popular Author, & Shivers VI with 'The Crate'

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Full Dark, No Stars S/L (already shown the remarque/signature page)

Blockade Billy, US 1st edition, UK trade, US 2nd edition

The ALPHA book, the first Stephen King book i ever read

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    The Road to the Dark Tower S/L, i also have a chapbook of 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: 8 Secondary Characters

Full Dark, No Stars slipcased signed US 1st

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Left to right, US Trad signed in Collectors slipcase, US gift edition, UK S/L

The Dark Tower Concordance S/L

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Insomnia S/L

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Frankenstein with Bernie Wrighson's amazing art and Stephen King's introduction

Desperation Gift Edition

Leave a comment:

• darkdiscoveries
    replied
    Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Thanks James, Nicola is my girlfriend, don't mention marriage or we may do a runner lol not quite gifts no, but they din't cost the Earth and i consider them both to be good friends.

Tom
    Ok! Shh - no marriage mentions!!! LOL

I met Vincent recently at WHC and he was very nice. I really like his art and hopefully can work with him in the future. Never met Glenn but heard he is a very nice guy as well.

That's been my favorite thing about publishing Dark Discoveries is being able to work with or make friends with many of the authors and artists i've admired over the years. Allen Koszowski is a great guy and has been a pleasure to work with and Alan Clark is a good friend as well. Jill Bauman is awesome too. I've gotten to meet, work with and in a number of cases become friends with Ray Bradbury, Joe Lansdale, George Clayton Johnson, Dennis Etchison, John Skipp, Jack Ketchum (Dallas), Liz Engstrom, Beth Massie, J.F. Gonzalez, John Everson, Tim Lebbon, Simon Clark, Ramsey Campbell, Wilum Pugmire, Bernie Wrightson, Earl Hamner, Gary Braunbeck, John Shirley and so many others. Even Bill Nolan is an honorary uncle for my kids.

Great collection too! Many books from other countries you don't always see.

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    More to come in the morning ...

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Lisey's Story UK Proof 72/100 & UK 3rd signed

Leave a comment:

Working...