• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translation: It's still fucking huge

Comment

Beautiful edition!! Congrats!!

Comment

A hefty tome indeed, I love the Dragon motif throughout, a slipcase with that dragon design incorporated into it would have been very cool but pricier as well

Comment

That would be an awesome slipcase!

Comment

In the mails today:

DSCF3658 (480x640).jpgDSCF3656 (480x640).jpgDSCF3660 (480x640).jpg

Hafta plow my way through the rest of Floating Dragon first (otherwise I'll never finish it) and maybe another goodread win, but this is gonna be EPIC!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice add. I really like Burke, as an author, who of course I discovered thru CD.

Comment

I've got to get one of those

Comment

Watching the inauguration of the Pope this morning (that's what my guests at the hotel wanted to watch, but there's only so much chanting I can take at 4 in the morning...) inspired me to make my own pilgrimage today. So at B&N I picked up these:

DSCF3662 (480x640).jpgDSCF3664 (480x640).jpg

And the latest goodreads win I've received.

DSCF3666 (480x640).jpg

Along with the letter from the publisher.

03-19-2013 02;48;23PM (464x640).jpg
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I've been meaning to read Infinite Jest for years now, nice adds

Comment

Let us know what you think of Double Feature. The few amazon reviews are positive, one naysayer.

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Watching the inauguration of the Pope this morning (that's what my guests at the hotel wanted to watch, but there's only so much chanting I can take at 4 in the morning...) inspired me to make my own pilgrimage today. So at B&N I picked up these:

And the latest goodreads win I've received.

Along with the letter from the publisher.

Comment

I am at the halfway point of Double Feature and am enjoying it so far.
                        Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                        Let us know what you think of Double Feature. The few amazon reviews are positive, one naysayer.

Comment

Nice additions. Like the KPB book. It is on my wish list.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I am at the halfway point of Double Feature and am enjoying it so far.
                            Have you finished Double Feature yet?

Comment

Actually have not had much reading time lately. I am around 2/3 through it at this point.
                              Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                              Have you finished Double Feature yet?

Comment

Here are my Goodreads wins up to this point. There's a 14th one that I haven't received yet (but i won it just 2 days ago). The first four I've read and reviewed, the next two I'm reading.

DSCF3689 (800x600).jpg

The author of Agents of Reason felt he had to respond to my ***/***** review of his book. I said his "historical fiction" book was written in the lifeless prose of and formatted like a college text book--that while my knowledge of the time period as increased 100 fold, it wasn't really an interesting read. To which he replied, "Whatever." Fucking British college professors.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X