Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought so but its hard to make out.

Comment

Love the King shelf one day I will organize all my books by author and book shelf.Right now I am trying to weed out doubles and get more focused on Authors or series that interst me more and that I would want to read over and over again.lately it seems I have read new authors or established authors that I do not like.Just as I said this my wife pointed out 2 boxes that came this week on Thursday that I did not get to.

Comment

The shelf is old and sagging, but it holds up. I need to get a new one (but I keep buying books!)
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well you know the solution.stop buying ......................cheap book cases.Bet you thought I was gonna say books.

Comment

No one would ever think u were gonna say that bw. We all know better.

Comment

I only have cheap bookcases, though one of them may have been expensive for all I know, I just know it is a 5 shelf bookcase and I got it free from my parents, lol. I also have a cheap 5 shelf case and 2 cheap 3 shelf ones that all look very nice and aren't falling apart or anything like that. Also using a DVD stand as a bookcase for some paperbacks. When I am in a bigger place and have enough money I want nicer cases though, preferably with doors to reduce dust.

I just make sure to keep the heaviest books away from the top shelves of the 5 shelf cases.
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

You should at least humor me since I never brought up how you confused me with Squire.Oh I guess I did bring it up.
                Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                No one would ever think u were gonna say that bw. We all know better.

Comment

My acquisition from CD's surplus shelf: Hard Gor Press' Deluxe edition of The Chosen by Edward Lee. With slipcase.

DSCF2654.JPG

DSCF2661 (640x480).jpg
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Cover of gthe Collector's edition. Artr by John paul Ballard.

DSCF2663 (640x480).jpg

Roman numeral 37/150!

DSCF2665 (480x640).jpg
                    Last edited by srboone; 06-18-2012, 08:41 PM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Interior art by John Paul Ballard. It's an Edward Lee book, so you know what that means, grotesque and gory art.

Spoiler!
                      Last edited by srboone; 06-18-2012, 08:47 PM.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Goes alongside my Deluxe Slipcased Roman Numeraled edition of The Howling, also obtained from CD.

DSCF2678.JPG

I've been looking at other roman numeralled books from Mansion House books, but have jumped yet.
                        Last edited by srboone; 06-18-2012, 08:51 PM.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice addition Squire. I considered getting that one but Dan got enough of my money with the book and Tray case specials. Mine are all scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks, Martin! And thank you for letting me have this one. Your graciousness has not gone unnoticed! And can't wait to see you treasures!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Interior art by John Paul Ballard. It's an Edward Lee book, so you know what that means, grotesque and gory art.

Spoiler!

That's one veiny dick. lol

Comment

Great add Squire.That art is tame but it sickens me to think that that is tame..I too passed on this even though I am a huge Ed Lee fan.There were other books
                                I wanted more.Glad you like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X