srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSCF2188 (600x800).jpg
    Last edited by srboone; 05-15-2012, 08:59 PM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I love that cover.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

So so I. Both of them.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Love the Mike Mignola and Christopher Golden book.Nice adds.Did you get your grab bag from CD yet.Mine came today.I just about fainted when I saw what was in it.I have a few things ahead but will post it soon Great grab bag.

Comment

Mine's coming tomorrow. Dan recalled mine from UPS and filled it with different stuff, so it was a day late. Can't wait to see what you got!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Mine was recalled too.Best recall ever..Hope you like it.Yea like you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                I guess technically some one did. We have a life timer, who is a friend of Rich's, who started to send back books to make room for new ones. That's where the first 3 prizes came from.

Edit: Though you might be surprised at some of the stuff I found we have copies of. I cleaned off a shelf that was full of stuff we thought was waiting on people to pay postage on. Most of it didn't actually belong to anyone.

You always seem to find random leftovers. I say you should make a single page with everything on it, and give CDCC members first shot at buying it. Or even a pdf file... good way to clear off those shelves.

Comment

Outstaninding idea, jester! After looking a some of the items in BW's grab bag, I'd definitely try to snag some of them. But wait a month and let me build bup my resources again.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I agree.With the wait a month or 2 so funds can be replentished.No real good idea.

Comment

Or open it up it up to everyone.

Comment

Lovely adds both Squire - love the cover art (on both)

Comment

Same here - gorgeous covers.
                          Not familiar with the authors, though.

sk

Comment

Well, Siep, China Mieville wrote something I didn't think was possible--a breezy, light-hearted intelligent Lovecraftian adventure that is not supposed to be a comedy: Kraken.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm planning on reading Mieville's other books soon. Kraken was the first and I thought it was great. Embassytown was a little bit of a struggle for me at first but about 150 pages in I was hooked and it was well worth the read.

Comment

Kraken - I better remember that title - and its author!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X