No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not really that sturdy--meant to hold sheet music, not books.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Stategy guide?
      No, the game. They were supposed to make a new one. (and not like the one that they made for gameboy, but a full length console version).

Comment

They did. It was for the Super Nintendo. It started out on Baron <somebody>'s corp of flying ships. I played it. I played FF (NES); FF2&3 (SNES); 4,5, &6 were released for the PS in an anthology, but I never played them; 7, 8, &9 (PS--I started playing 9, but I didn't like the characters or the dialog and quit about the time the guard was rallying th troops in the castle); Played 10 (ps2), but did not the the hermaphoditic nature of the main character so I never finished; haven't played any since.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe I'm confusing Dragon Warrior II with FF.
        Last edited by srboone; 04-21-2012, 12:37 PM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

FF Tactics Squire, not the regular FF games.

Comment

No, it was an snes game maybe it was mystic quest, but I don'think so. I'm checking the WootWebby....
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It says Final Fantasy IV in japan was released as FFII in the states. That's probably where my confusion lies.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ok, i'm a bit lost here

After you posted your guide for Final Fantasy Tactics, I said I wish that they would release the new one (tactics) that they were supposedly going to make for consoles as in ps3 and such...

Comment

You're talking about the Japanese version of FFII....
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Oops...Yeah, I wish they'd release that Tactics game too.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Tactics

Your guide was for final fantasy tactics. So what I'm talking about is the sequel to tactics (not the psp remake or the gameboy tactics game and not any of the old FF games that were for SNES).

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Oops...Yeah, I wish they'd release that Tactics game too.
                        Haha, there we go! Now we understand each other.

Comment

That what happens when one perosnality read and another responds...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Haha Would be great if at the same time you could send the other 2 to work...

Comment

If I did that, they'd get on line and post too and then things would really be confusing!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

A lot of people have posted their copy (mine's an unsigned collector's edition--somewhere in my thread in a slipcase from CD with walking around on a pair of legs--I was bored that day), but the collector's edition of Under the Dome comes with a pack of 22 character cards, illustrated by Mathew Diffee. I had a hard time photographing them, so I settled for some scans, which didn't turn out much better.

DSCF1635.jpg

UTD1.jpg

UTD2.jpg
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X