• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, please share Siep!

Comment

Spill it, Siep!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

So this is why the Post Office is so slow! If the govt wouldn't spend money on it own version of "Bunga, Bunga" parties for GSA and Secret Service agents they might be able to afford more modern technology!

Turning into a great week for packages from them, slow as they are. After nearly 2 months (they sent the wrong one first try) of trying to get this book, it has arrived:

The Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker.( Easton Press)

DSCF1599.jpgDSCF1603.jpg
        Last edited by srboone; 04-17-2012, 08:34 PM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Illustrations for the 1911 first edition of the book have been reproduced here. The artist is Pamela Coleman Smith who became famous as an illustrator of Tarot Card decks.

DSCF1605.jpg

DSCF1607.jpg

DSCF1615.jpg
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

DSCF1609.jpg

DSCF1611.jpg

DSCF1613.jpg
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It's not considered one of his masterpieces, but it will make an interesting compliment to this:

DSCF1619.jpg

Again, no masterpiece, but it's one of the few Hugh Grant moves where I don't find him completely annoying, and it stands as one of the many reasons Ken Russell will be missed He passed away on in Nov of 2011.

This is just one of the many "Russell" moments of the movie. Not to everybody's taste, but definitely running to mine...

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

A very nice edition to your growing EP library Squire!

Comment

Beautiful additions once again Mr Boone

Comment

Love the new EP book.Great art.

Comment

Thanks guys. I really like it when they use the art of the original editions of books. I'm very happy with this one. Most of EP's "REader's Choice" selections have, maybe, a frontis.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post

Turning into a great week for packages from them, slow as they are. After nearly 2 months (they sent the wrong one first try) of trying to get this book, it has arrived:

The Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker.( Easton Press)
                        Gorgeous book, Squire!

sk

Comment

I will not go to Easton Press website, I will not go to Easton Press website, I will NOT....
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yeah, I said that about the PS website, and the nIghtshade website....Good Luck!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Be strong.Be strong.........GO NOW!!!! EP AWAITS YOUR PRESENCE.
                              Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                              I will not go to Easton Press website, I will not go to Easton Press website, I will NOT....

Comment

If only u were an international customer it would be so easy to stay away since you have to email them to order anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X