X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micahel Whelan provided a one shot for the illustrations page:

DD5.jpg
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

congrats.That is a beautiful looking book.Glad you got your new issue of CD magazine.Still waiting for mine.

Comment

The Dreamthief's Daughter is the first of the latest Elric trilogy. I do have the American first print Trade HCs.

DTD.jpg
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The Skrayling Tree is part two. This probably my favorite single Elric book. It's mythology is Native American, it's banality of evil is Germanic (Nazi-sm), and it's 100% original. Just when I think that there's nothing more to say about Elric, Mr. Moorcock surprises me (Elric died after book 6, after all).

TST.jpg
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The White Wolf's Son concludes the trilogy.

WWS.jpg
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              congrats.That is a beautiful looking book.Glad you got your new issue of CD magazine.Still waiting for mine.
              Thanks, bookworm. I am so in love with this book. I wish vols. 2 & 3 had limited edition....
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Thanks, bookworm. I am so in love with this book. I wish vols. 2 & 3 had limited edition....
                Excellent example of DMG's production values Mr Boone, very nice indeed

Comment

Nice new additions, srboone. I like DMG as well and if you do some digging you can find some really old books for sale on their website.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

It's pretty cold outside these days, so I bought some heavy weather gear for some of my collection that were complaining (yes, my books talk to me; maybe that's why I only sleep 3 hours aday.)

First modeling her new coat is BeeBee.

BB4.jpg

First prints are always the bitch of the group--she wouldn't even remove her shrink wrap (like some girls I grew up with.)

Of course, her siblings are mad as hell THEY didn't get anything, but..oh well...

Second print:

BB5.jpg

and Trade HC:

BB6.jpg

They have chicken and stork legs anyway...but they wanted to go down the runway anyway...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Some beauties just scream for something extra.

ILT.jpg
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And some are so...hefty... that they have to have custom jobs done...

UTD.jpg

Thanks to Dan for helping me out with this one. (Though he is in no way at fault for this series of posts.)
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I am so bored. I actually spent an hour doing this. my computer skills are rudimentary at best.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

You have far, far, far too much time on your hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice gams though - her, not you Squire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by Grant Wootton; 01-30-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Squire, you never fail to make my day! Great posts! That BeeBee has a nice set of legs!

Comment

Really nice eclectic bunch of books there. I have now put Michael Moorcock on my find-a-book-of-his list.
                                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Working...
                                X