No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Watchmen too. I had the 12 original issues, but sold them for a LOT more than I paid for them. I opted just to keep the HC.

MR. Woot, here's your money shot of the climax of the Tristian and Isolde romance from Camelot 3000 (I still can't find my camera battery! So I have to rely on scans):

C3.jpg
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Of the GA issues I have, only the first 10 may be of interest to non-GA fans. The were written by Kevin Smith (of Jay and Silent Bob fame).

GA1.jpgGA2.jpg
      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

GA3.jpgGA4.jpg
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

GA5.jpgGA6.jpg

Issue five is outside it's cover because I horked it to use for the IDW Stephen King comic put out last year.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

GA7.jpgGA8.jpg
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

GA9.jpgGA10.jpg
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                I love Watchmen too. I had the 12 original issues, but sold them for a LOT more than I paid for them. I opted just to keep the HC.

MR. Woot, here's your money shot of the climax of the Tristian and Isolde romance from Camelot 3000 (I still can't find my camera battery! So I have to rely on scans):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4301[/ATTACH]
                Gosh, I'm so easy to please sometime eyes.gif

Comment

Arrived this after. Never got a shipping notice, but that's ok. I got the book!

HHF.jpg

I thought about upgrading it to the s/l, but I didn't, and eventually, that idea got lost in the archives.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Cleaning out my paperback shelves, I ran across these: Chaosium anthologies based on HPLovecraft's writings--his influences and those he influenced. I used them as reference material for Call of Cthulhu games I would master.

CH1.jpg
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

CH2.jpgCH3.jpg
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

CH4.jpgCH5.jpg

I picked these up at a comic book shop in Yokosuka, Japan. I couldn't tell you what it was called (I never learned to read Kanji), and the only way I knew how to find it was that there was a green phone booth and an Asahi beer vending machine right in front of the door. That's all the shop was from the outside--a door. You go up a flight of stairs and the store was four stories; each floor a little gift shop. These were on the third floor.

Somewhere in my paperback shelves is Ecyclopedia Cthuliana--a 700 page dog-eared tome that referrences and cross-references everything Cthulhu. Got it in the same shop.
                        Last edited by srboone; 02-19-2012, 12:14 AM.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Wow, that's an amazing set of books, Squire.
                          Love everything HPL (-related).

sk

Comment

Thanks, Siep. I even found a comic book of cthulhu tales by Alan Moore in storage--ok, a really junky and dusty closet--I'll post ti tomorrow. I'm at work right now.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I love the Green Arrow stuff, but then again I'm a bit of a comic junky. Have you picked up any of the rebooted Green Arrow stuff when DC did it's "New 52" thing last year. I know the 3 or 4 different rebooted batman comics I'm reading are fantastic.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

No, this is the 2001 series, I've been out of comics since 95; I have stayed away from comics since then. Maybe I'll check it out though. Thanks for clueing me in!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X