Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerryE
    replied
    Love the Easton/Rand set. 2 of my favorites. I still consider Ellsworth Toohey to be one of the most evil characters I've ever encountered.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    They used to have it in their Classics of Horror set, but I see that's been taken off their site. Probably sold out finally and they probably don't have any plans to reprint them anytime soon. Or course they may find some in their ware house and see them individually.

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    Beautiful editions I'm still trying to get EP to let me purchase Phantom of the Opera.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Great books Squire.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Lovely copies! I need to start getting some Easton press books, just stunning.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Nice! I just love your EP collection! And congrats on the number as well.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    And, of course, the obligatory family photos!

DSCF3924 (640x480).jpgDSCF3925 (480x640).jpg

They do look pretty together!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Got this in the mails today: Easton Press' limited slipcased edition of The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

DSCF3911 (480x640).jpgDSCF3915 (480x640).jpg

I asked, but they were unable to get me a matching number with EP's Limited Edition of Atlas Shrugged that I have (#730). Oh well, I'll take #14. 1,943 seems a strange number for a total print run, but it's the year it was published.

DSCF3917 (480x640).jpg

Contains collage art by two artists. The signature is the same, so I assume that both were done collaboratively.

DSCF3919 (480x640).jpgDSCF3921 (480x640).jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    8 1/2" by 5 1/2"

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Cuz I totally know how big that is. lol. Sad to say I missed that one

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Im disapointed this how small The Dark Man is. Part of me is screaming its just the ARC but the rest of me knows that's just not true. I hope you just have giant hands squire. lol
    It should be about the same size as the PS Publishing edition of "One for the Road", I'm not sure the actual dimensions off the top of my head though.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Packages, Packages, Packages!

First up came a Press Flour box that had been recut and hurriedly taped together. Such a misshapen and sorry sight it was. Could only have been a package from Overlook Connection!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12771[/ATTACH]

Then a nice, neat mailer from CD:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12772[/ATTACH]

Pretty pictures!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12773[/ATTACH]
    Im disapointed this how small The Dark Man is. Part of me is screaming its just the ARC but the rest of me knows that's just not true. I hope you just have giant hands squire. lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I just do my best. I started NOS4A2 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten past page 77. The story just didn't grab me.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    How do you find time to read it all? I can't keep up with what I've got and you have stuff coming in all the time.

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    More amazing stuff. Always something cool arriving on your doorstep.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    More amazing stuff. Always something cool arriving on your doorstep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X