Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Yeah, that is one heck of a TSB collection! I'm glad that I could assist in your completion efforts. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Leave a comment:

• Daninsky
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Hmm, some of these look very familiar...

Congrats!
    Hah, indeed! I think I purchased/traded with at least three people in this forum in aid of completing this collection. Added benefit of making several new friends in the process!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Great looking collection, congratulations on reaching a milestone!

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Hmm, some of these look very familiar...

Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• daverob
    replied
    Great news! A terrific collection. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Very Nice!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Very cool and very impressive… Congratulations on this impressive feat! Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Man that is one sharp collection. They look great together on the shelf.

Leave a comment:

• Daninsky
    replied
    As of today, I have completed my collection of Thunderstorm Books' Black Voltage series. In fact, aside from a few early Lettered editions (I think I am missing three) that are quite hard to find, I now have more or less completed my entire TSB library, duplicates notwithstanding. I didn't buy Hard Rain, for example, since they were basically just cheaper versions of the same books in the BV line.

Anyway, here's some pics for those interested. I really really love this press.

010.jpg
    031.jpg
    045.jpg
    056.jpg
    064.jpg
    071.jpg
    Last edited by Daninsky; 11-15-2017, 10:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Nice Barker collection! I currently am not in possession of a single Barker limited. My copy of Chiliad was used as an expensive potty pad by one of my dogs and my copy of The Scarlet Gospels was returned due to a production defect. I do have The Damnation Game on order so I'm gonna have to keep that bad boy under lock and key due to the bad Barker luck I've had.

Leave a comment:

• Daninsky
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice! Did you pre-order CD's edition of The Damnation Game?
    I did indeed! First CD book I ever ordered, actually!

Originally posted by daverob View Post
    The Barker's look great! What is the red one laying flat on the upper shelf?
    That is the signed/limited (to 350) 25th anniversary edition of WEAVEWORLD, published by Earthling Publications back in 2012. One of the most gorgeous and sumptuous editions of his work I have ever owned. Also, not coincidentally, my lifetime favorite novel of his.

Leave a comment:

• daverob
    replied
    The Barker's look great! What is the red one laying flat on the upper shelf?

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very nice! Did you pre-order CD's edition of The Damnation Game?

Leave a comment:

• Daninsky
    replied
    Just updating this thread a bit after being too busy to do so for months. Here's my Clive Barker shelf. Clive is one of the (very) few authors whose work I collect with an obsessiveness I usually reserve for publishers. I have about twice this many paperbacks or trade hardcovers, but they are boxed up atm. All of the ones pictured here are signed/limited or signed/lettered. Clive Barker was my principle horror author back in the late 80's and early 90's. He tends to be a bit hit-or-miss with his work in the last 15 years, with nothing ever truly rivaling the output from his first decade, but I still find him quite readable.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X