No announcement yet.

Brian861's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, congrats on that beautiful Dark Tower set!
    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Thanks! Here's the UK editions. They are just slightly too tall for The Collector slipcases so I'll have to have some made.

DT IV-VII UK Mike 10-16-15.jpg
      Last edited by Brian861; 10-17-2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I'm jealous of the Viking reprints of The Dark Tower. I need (NEED!) the first three volumes and eBay is always out of line. Of course, I haven't put forth a ton of effort from other sources.

Of course, now seeing the UK versions - I almost want those instead. Those are beautiful.

Comment

My "dealer" knows my weaknesses and benefits from them greatly lol! Seriously though, I've been lucky to have been given the opportunity to purchase some great editions from fellow collectors at some really fair market values. Their loss is definitely my gain collection wise and I appreciate them greatly for that; although I'll probably end up living in a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

I really, really like the Viking and H&S editions. I never planned to buy so many editions of the same books but I don't regret it a bit.

Comment

I guess I'm lucky that I have a dealer. Yet.

And I have extra room - you won't need to live in your van.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
              I guess I'm lucky that I have a dealer. Yet.

And I have extra room - you won't need to live in your van.
              Thanks!

Comment

Fantastic additions! You sure are on a roll!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  Fantastic additions! You sure are on a roll!
                  Thanks! With still more to come

Comment

My latest arrival. An absolutely gorgeous edition! So stoked for the rest of this series.

Carrie CD 10-19-15 A.jpgCarrie CD 10-19-15 B.jpg

Comment

The Doubleday Years books will be hard to touch as a collectible series when it's complete.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        The Doubleday Years books will be hard to touch as a collectible series when it's complete.
                        No doubt!

Comment

More stellar additions! I love the copy of Cycle of the Werewolf. I'm about as big of a fan of Bernie Wrightson as I am Stephen King!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            My latest arrival. An absolutely gorgeous edition! So stoked for the rest of this series.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17235[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17236[/ATTACH]
                            Glad to see you were able to get in the game!

Comment

Thanks, Theli and Martin! Me to on the AE. I've actually never read The Cycle of the Werewolf but have seen the movie (Silver Bullet) many times; so not sure how they compare. I plan to read it soon as it's not very long at all.

Comment

One of my Favorite Halloween reads!

Comment

Working...
                                X