Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Thanks, Siep.

Comment

Really cool additions! Camelot is great. I've always had fantastic service from them. And their selection is pretty outstanding as well.

Comment

Nice collection and some cool adds. I've had nothing but great service from Camelot, as well. Wish I could give them more of my money.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Thank you Brian it was my pleasure. They do look real nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffsta View Post
              Thank you Brian it was my pleasure. They do look real nice!
              You're most welcome Jeff and thanks again!

Comment

Latest addition

Revival UK Ebay 10-13-15 A.jpgRevival UK Ebay 10-13-15 B.jpgRevival UK Ebay 10-13-15 C.jpg

Comment

Brian your collection gets more impressive every week. I love the Centipede Press Salem's Lot and Revival looks really cool. Now I have to read it to find out about the guitar pic. As if that's the only reason ha ha.Mike

Comment

Thanks, Mike. I appreciate that! I have a nice size order coming in next week from your neck of the woods . Just wait until ya see that puppy! Probably will be eating ramen for a while but hey, ya only live once right?! I was really amazed when I opened up Centipede's edition. Wow, had no idea how big that book was! I went cheap and didn't get the traycase with it. Regretting that now. I'll have to have one made or at least a slipcase. I didn't care for Revival all that much but had to have it for my collection all the same. Still, I feel, like with most things, folks should try things out for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      Thanks, Mike. I appreciate that! I have a nice size order coming in next week from your neck of the woods . Just wait until ya see that puppy! Probably will be eating ramen for a while but hey, ya only live once right?! I was really amazed when I opened up Centipede's edition. Wow, had no idea how big that book was! I went cheap and didn't get the traycase with it. Regretting that now. I'll have to have one made or at least a slipcase. I didn't care for Revival all that much but had to have it for my collection all the same. Still, I feel, like with most things, folks should try things out for themselves.
                      Your collection has been growing at a staggering rate! I'm really jealous of the Green Mile from Sub. Press. I've really been wanting a copy myself! I agree about 'Salem's Lot, I too was astounded at the size of that beast when my copy arrived. Fantastic edition, I just wish it had the photography included.

Comment

It's getting out of hand quickly for sure Theli lol. I hear ya on 'Salem's Lot. That would have been nice.

Comment

The following are more great additions from my buddy Mike.

American Vampire Mike 10-16-15.jpgCycle of the Werewolf 10-16-15 A.jpgCycle of the Werewolf 10-16-15 B.jpgCycle of the Werewolf 10-16-15 C.jpgNightmares & Dreamscapes Mike 10-16-15 A.jpgNightmares & Dreamscapes Mike 10-16-15 B.jpg

Comment

DT I Viking Mike 10-16-15.jpgDT II Viking Mike 10-16-15.jpgDT III Viking Mike 10-16-15.jpgDT IV Viking Mike 10-16-15.jpg

Comment

My Pretty Pony Mike 10-16-15 A.jpgMy Pretty Pony Mike 10-16-15 B.jpgMy Pretty Pony Mike 10-16-15 C.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X