Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Not sure unless they are there to denote Vincent Chong as the artist?? That's probably also indicated on the CP I'd image too. I didn't look. The numbers are exactly the same on both books and match the barcode on the back cover to the left. Maybe a question for Pete or Nicky. I don't want to remove them in case that's some kind of qualifier down the road but it appears there is printing under them. Does yours list Chong's name above Smith's where my stickers are?

IMG_1483.jpg
    Last edited by Brian861; 02-08-2016, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Couple of Joe Hill adds from PS via CD.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17738[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17739[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]17740[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17741[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]17742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17743[/ATTACH]
    Brian,
    Any idea what the extra barcode stickers on the backs of ours are? My limited does not have this.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Thanks! Big fan of the art as well.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Absolutely stunning!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Nice editions. I love the art in The Angels.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    The latest two books of the Novella series:

Bastion-The Angels Novella Series 1.jpgBastion-The Angels Novella Series 2.jpg
    Bastion-The Angels Novella Series 3.jpg

Some interior art from The Angels

Bastion-The Angels Novella Series 4.jpgBastion-The Angels Novella Series 5.jpg
    Bastion-The Angels Novella Series 6.jpg
    Last edited by Brian861; 02-06-2016, 08:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Joe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 6.jpgJoe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 7.jpg
    Last edited by Brian861; 02-06-2016, 08:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Couple of Joe Hill adds from PS via CD.

Joe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 1.jpgJoe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 8.jpg
    Joe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 2.jpgJoe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 5.jpg
    Joe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 3.jpgJoe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 4.jpg
    Last edited by Brian861; 02-06-2016, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Thanks, Pete! It's a very good read also.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Great stuff! Always love me a collection thread! Seeing your edition of Colorado Kid reminds me I still need to grab that one someday...

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Thanks, Siep! My best friend, who is a bit of a gun nut, pointed out to me that the Wolves Remarque looks to him to actually be a cap and ball revolver used in our American Civil War. Roland's revolvers of course used (uses) cartridges from our infamous Old West days. Even so, I think it's my favorite Remarque that I own so far. I've also got a bid in for the latest Haven auction. Seems there's always something I'm willing to buy

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Love the remarques, Brian, especially the one from Wolves of the Calla!
    Congratulations!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a Lobstrosity.
    Thanks, Ron. Those things are pretty creepy looking. I was also thinking about going with an Eddie Dean. He's my favorite of "The Three".

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I think it stated it was taken from the story "Bad Little Kid"?? Could be mistaken on the title as I haven't even cracked open my reading copy to scan the TOC. It's next up after I finish off Duma Key (which I'm really digging so far btw!). Do you guys have any Remarque ideas for The Drawing of the Three? It's up next on my list. Thanks!
    That is the story and the image is exactly how I pictured him!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I think it stated it was taken from the story "Bad Little Kid"?? Could be mistaken on the title as I haven't even cracked open my reading copy to scan the TOC. It's next up after I finish off Duma Key (which I'm really digging so far btw!). Do you guys have any Remarque ideas for The Drawing of the Three? It's up next on my list. Thanks!
    Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a Lobstrosity.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X