No announcement yet.

Ajw2910's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing collection. I especially dig the signed copy of IT and Justin Cronin's The Passage.

Comment

Really Nice.

Comment

Wow! Very nice!

Comment

Wonderful books. You have some real gems there.. Oh and by the way.. we love the paperback books and trade editions as well. So we would love to see what you have.. and Welcome .

Comment

Alright, here are some pics of the thrade hardcovers and paperbacks I have. Picture quality is not great since they are taken with my phone as I ran around the house last night trying to get photos before I had to leave. Only some of the paperbacks are shown since most shelves are double-stacked with more pb's behind those shown. I was just too hurried to get pics of all of them. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Two of my favorite paperbacks - 1st editions still in almost mint condition.

Comment

I love Cycle of the Werewolf!!! I still remember getting it when it first came out. Great story and art.

Comment

Very nice selection of your paperbacks and trade hardcovers. Many authors and books I'm not familiar in there.

Comment

I really like Cycle of the Werewolf as well. The whole thing with the seasons is just great. I finally got a hardback copy last year. Love the collection, thanks for sharing.
                    Mike

Comment

They also put out a trade pb later called Silver Bullet, which was a repest of Cycle with the movie script included

Comment

Fantastic collection - reminding me to top up my Barker books too.

Nice shelving too!

Comment

Love the fact you have the 2 volume set of Speak the Nightbird. I don't have that one. I have only seen a few copies and didn't know that they broke it up when the paperback was released. . Some great books Also noticed the 6 volume set of Green Mile. Nice.. lots of old paperbacks. Awesome stuff.

Comment

Very cool! I have waaaaaaay more paerpacks than I do HCs. I keep most of 'em in my basement. Loving seeing these.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Love the fact you have the 2 volume set of Speak the Nightbird. I don't have that one. I have only seen a few copies and didn't know that they broke it up when the paperback was released. .
                              Yep. Pocket claimed it was too big to publish in a single volume, even though it's not as big as Swan Song, which Pocket published. I think it was a calculated money grab on Pocket's part. The worst part was that they didn't publish as many copies of Volume II, and it went out-of-print before Volume I did. I fielded quite a few questions from people who couldn't find the second volume, as well as people who bought the paperbacks thinking they were the next parts of a series started by the hardback edition of Speaks the Nightbird. It was a mess. And while I'm complaining, when Pocket published the trade paperback edition of Nightbird, they added a banner to the top that read, "THE COMPLETE TWO-PART NOVEL---NOW IN ONE VOLUME!" Except that it was originally one volume and artificially broken into two parts by Pocket!

Now back on topic....

Hunter

Comment

Working...
                              X