Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    Yeah I can't see the pics either unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Can't see the pictures. Hope this is fixed soon. Thanks for starting a new collection thread.

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    replied
    Thanks! It took alot of years, alot of OT and a huge amount of luck.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Absolutely stunning collection!

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    replied
    Let's try this again.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Nice to see a new thread. Oops, looks like the last batch of pics didn't show up right.

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    replied
    My collecting of books is similar to Lincoln's as I collected on and off since the late 80's. Got back into it around 2001 and CD is the reason. I was looking for Dean Koontz Books and found CD's website and I haven't been the same since. I found author's I've never heard of that I like. Anyway here are some more pics.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    You have a limited 999, I am so jealous!

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    replied
    Thanks Dan for the help! Well finally here we go. I thought I would start with my CD collection.
    Last edited by Mike88; 04-22-2014, 10:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    replied
    Hey everybody sorry pics weren't posted, Right after my last post my computer crashed. Just got it back yesterday. Now I cant post pics and Dan is helping me to work this out Rest assured as soon as we work this out pics will be posted.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Welcome to the board Mike, looking forward to checking out the collection.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I too say welcome - we all are looking forward to new collections to browse and drool over ( and then kick ourselves for buying more books that we never knew existed)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Welcome and thanks for starting another collection thread. Looking forward to seeing your books!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Hi Mike, new members of the forums are a bit limited in their posting abilities in their first 5 posts. This is to weed out the spam bots. I'll go ahead and move your account along in the process. So you should be able to post pictures now. Let me know if it's still not working.

Leave a comment:

• Mike88
    started a topic Mike88's Collection

Mike88's Collection

I've been checking out alot of everyone's collection. And enjoyomg them and being envious at the same time.
    So I thought I would post my collection and srart with Cemetery Dance. But it looks like I cant post pics. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?
Working...
X