Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhatchett
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. I couldn't find anything, but I did donate.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    As a bit of backstory, Kristopher Triana is a horror author whose dog Bear was diagnosed with cancer. He and other authors are selling signed books to raise money to fund Bear's medical care. If you're interested there are still books available here.

One of the authors was John Boden and I ended up purchasing the following bundle.

First is a signed copy of Thunderstorm Books' special edition of Jedi Summer. It's a semi-autobiographical coming of age novel with some supernatural undercurrents. I would recommend it.

Boden also threw in a signed German edition of Jedi Summer.

Finally he included a signed copy of Spungunion.

I haven't read this book yet but it involves a trucker who spends most of his time on the road and in and out of diners so Boden included a personalized message in the form of a diner check.

Last edited by CyberGhostface; 09-16-2021, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    This is Suntup's numbered edition for Silence of the Lambs. I'm very grateful to have this as a signed Silence of the Lambs is something I never in a hundred years would expect to own.

Also included was this lamb.

Congratulations! That is a beautiful production.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is Suntup's numbered edition for Silence of the Lambs. I'm very grateful to have this as a signed Silence of the Lambs is something I never in a hundred years would expect to own.

Also included was this lamb.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    That's very cool. If I could choose among all of the Suntups thus far that were numbered and signed by the author (of the novel) and receive it for free, it'd very likely be LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. Great story, beautiful production, and the scarcity of his signature on this book (among copies stateside, anyhow) is the cherry on the top.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Congratulations! Glad it was won by someone who appreciates the work s much.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Excellent, Congrats!!

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is going to be a more image-heavy post than usual as this book is a big deal to me.

I won this PC edition of Let the Right One In because I correctly guessed that the Rubik's Cube on Paul's desk was a reference to the novel. I'm a big fan of Let the Right One In (the Swedish film adaptation is my favorite movie of all time) and I had long been hoping for some limited edition of the novel so I can't overstate how big of a deal this was to me. Needless to say I'm very grateful to Paul for his generosity.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    The Hendrix novel's cover reminded me of something I feel Centipede would have done. Just had that CP feel.

I also didn't realize that the artist signed the signature sheet too - so that was an added bonus.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is SST's limited edition of Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Latest arrival is Suntup's artist edition of Silence of the Lambs.

With the reversible cover:

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Nice add! I’m keeping my eyes peeled for a copy in the aftermarket.
    Last edited by Sock Monkey; 07-09-2021, 12:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is 'Malignant Summer' by Tim Meyer from Thunderstorm Books. It's a pretty good coming of age horror novel.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    This is Suntup's artist edition for 'The Exorcist'.

Great addition!

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is Suntup's artist edition for 'The Exorcist'.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X