• Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That looks very nice. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is Cemetery Dance's limited edition of Strange Weather by Joe Hill.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Very nice. I was very pleased with this production. Congrats to you.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is Lividian Publication's limited edition of Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I love those signature sheets!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    This is SST's limited edition of My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix. In my opinion it's Hendrix's best work and one of my favorite novels of the last ten years.
    I have a signed trade 1st HC of this one so passed on the SST edition, but definitely agree with you that it's Hendrix's best work to date and a real horror highlight of the last number of years.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is SST's limited edition of My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix. In my opinion it's Hendrix's best work and one of my favorite novels of the last ten years.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I've looked at that a few times myself and love it. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Very nice; I've considered that volume a few times myself, but have resisted thus far since I already have the earlier individual PS HCs. Always great to see Bradbury's classic vintage work continue to be remembered and honored with contemporary deluxe editions.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is PS Publishing's edition of R Is for Rocket & S Is for Space by Ray Bradbury.

The slipcase:

The cover:

The signature sheet:

Some interior art from Glenn Chadbourne:

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is Suntup's 2021 Art Portfolio.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is Suntup's artist edition of 'Imajica'.

To get an idea of how big the book is:

The premiums:

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Nice that they include "Officially Licensed" on the back so you know you're supporting an ethical company. My assumption when I see something like that is that it's copyright infringement, since it's all too common these days.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Not a book but it is Stephen King related so I figured some of you might get a kick out of it. It's the official "Deadlights Blend" from Dead Sled Coffee.

The flavor (cinnamon, graham cracker and hazelnut) was previously available from them as a limited edition 'Krampus' blend a year or so ago. I enjoyed the graham cracker flavor and asked if they would ever restock it and they told me it would come back under a different title. A week later this was announced.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Thanks for the comments. To answer some of your questions…

1. With UMass I was a student in Andre Dubus III’s creative writing class so I was able to attend a smaller q and a session before a larger event that anyone could attend (although students still got in free).

I asked him a question about Flagg and whether or not he would show up again. That’s me at the 38 mark in the video below.

https://youtu.be/l8TkQvdJVbc

(I really wanted to ask him why he did things the way he did with Flagg in the Dark Tower books l but I didn’t want him to take it the wrong way.)

2. In regards to signatures as far as I understand the authors are just mailed a stack of signature sheets to sign and those sheets are later bound into the books. That’s how it goes with Cemetery Dance at least.

Harris didn’t sign the arc bookmark though, that’s Paul Suntup’s signature.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X