• Show
Clear All

• Lincoln
    replied
    Very nice! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    It's 'Dracula: The Definitive Edition' from Barnes & Noble. Can't get any personal pictures atm but here's one from the web.

KmSLTOi.jpg

Basically it has illustrations from Gorey as well as some annotations and other materials.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Nice looking collection, CyberGhostface. Can you give more info, or a photo, of that Dracula hardcover?
    Lincoln.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Nice King and Hill collection! Are many of them first editions?
    I believe the Hill ones are. I think some of the more recent King ones are, but as for the older ones (like The Shining) they're generally second printings or book club editions. I've picked up most of them at library sales.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Very nice, CGF! Every collection starts off small. (Besides, I spy a HC copy of the complete ficiton of H.P. Lovecraft, so that right there makes it signiificant!)

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Nice King and Hill collection! Are many of them first editions?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Very nice collection. I look forward to watching it grow. Thanks for starting another collection thread!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Thanks for starting a collection of yours. I too, didn't really have much, but it's still "my"/"your" collection, and that's what it's all about. I don't have any special editions at this time.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Thanks everyone.

FWIW this is my normal book collection or about a third of it. I have some more scattered around the house and there's another bookcase downstairs that's a bit disorderly at the moment. (If anyone's wondering those aren't first editions of The Shining and Cujo but book club editions I got from a library sale.) Also the book at the left corner is the pop-up edition of Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon.

C9LRGIS.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Great start to the collection!

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    Nice collection! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Great books. Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Highbury
    replied
    Very nice, that Joe Hill N0S4A2 book sure gained some value fast, a hot item.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Very nice. Jealous of the Doctor Sleep book, and the special sig on your copy of It! I sorta want the Joe Hill book, though still not a fan of the cover being that it seems to fit for a graphic novel and not an actual novel. The art itself is good though, and for all I know it could fit perfectly with the story, which I still need to read

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    An excellent start to your collection!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X