No announcement yet.

T-Dogz_AK47's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an awesome addition! Very nice t-dogz!

Comment

That looks stunning, what a fantastic addition!!

Comment

Thanks, Guys! I am really chuffed to get my hands on a copy of this book!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Wow I'm with everyone else here, those remarques are amazing. Great addition!

Comment

Thanks! I hope I can get hold of more remarques created by Glen Chadbourne for other books I buy. I think his artwork is amazing!
            Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 01-13-2014, 12:26 PM.
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Yeah man, I love his art. The colour remarque of his you have there is especially awesome. One of the main reasons I buy limited edition books is for the art.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                Yeah man, I love his art. The colour remarque of his you have there is especially awesome. One of the main reasons I buy limited edition books is for the art.
                Cool, I'm exactly the same!

Like me, you'll probably be going nuts for a copy of Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King. That book is absolutely stuffed full of amazing artwork.
                - Stephen King

Comment

Was actually in the process of searching while reading this post
                  Last edited by Theli; 01-13-2014, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                    Was actually in the process of searching while reading this post
                    Nice!!!
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Wow, I am truly jealous of that book!!! Congratulations!!

Comment

That is fantastic! Books huge too! Nice find for sure.

Comment

One of the truly magnificent editions in the collectible horror field. What a find. Congratulations upon envious congratulations, T-Dog!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                            Wow, I am truly jealous of that book!!! Congratulations!!
                            Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            That is fantastic! Books huge too! Nice find for sure.
                            Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            One of the truly magnificent editions in the collectible horror field. What a find. Congratulations upon envious congratulations, T-Dog!
                            Thanks guys! I was totally thrilled to finally get my hands on a copy of this, as it had been eluding my grasp for several years.
                            - Stephen King

Comment

My next entry is the absolutely stunning The Secretary of Dreams Volume 1. I managed to procure a very reasonably priced, long out of print, PC copy S/L edition of this awesome book on the secondary market.

Published in a very impressive 9 x 12 size to showcase the stunning artwork created by Glenn Chadbourne, this book features heavily illustrated text and graphical adaptations of some of Stephen King's most popular short stories.

Below is the full TOC:

The heavily illustrated original texts

"Home Delivery"
                              "Jerusalem's Lot"
                              "The Reach"

The graphical adaptations

"The Road Virus Heads North"
                              "Uncle Otto's Truck"
                              "Rainy Season"

SOD Vol 1 Traycase.jpg
                              - Stephen King

Comment

SOD Vol 1 Inside Traycase.jpg
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X