No announcement yet.

T-Dogz_AK47's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing, amazing edition - congratulations! There's some awesome fiction in there, too.

Comment

Wow, what a beautiful book! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Simply stunning.

Comment

Wow!!!! Incredible.Congratulations.

Comment

Words fail me, that is some beautiful artwork by Mr. Edwards. I'm sure the fiction within ain't too shabby either. A fantastic addition to your collection.

Comment

That is simply stunning. An amazing add to your collection. Congtatz, T-Dog!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks everyone, for all of your awesome comments. I feel extremely lucky to own such a great edition as this.

The stories inside this anthology are absolutely superb too, particularly The Little Green God of Agony by Stephen King and Ghosts with Teeth by Peter Crowther, as these two really stand out as absolutely brilliant pieces of horror writing at it's very finest.
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

I have just found out too, that Les Edwards has been selected to be 'Artist Guest of Honour' at The World Fantasy Convention 2014, held in Washington DC.

Les produces some truly fantastic artwork, so it's great to see that he is receiving the attention and recognition he truly deserves.
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Very nice! Good for him.

Comment

My next entry is the awesome Pet Sematary 30th Anniversary Edition, that arrived on Christmas Eve and was delivered by the postman dressed as Santa Claus.

I mean seriously, how cool is that?

Pet Sematary Slipcase.jpg
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Slipcase front:

Pet Sematary Slipcase front.jpg
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Slipcase back:

Pet Sematary Slipcase back.jpg
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Ahh! Give us more!

Comment

I think the new dust jacket design for Pet Sematary is truly awesome:

Pet Sematary With Dust Jacket.jpg
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Dust Jacket front:

Pet Sematary Dust Jacket front.jpg
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X