Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Another batch in the mail. Bag of Bones 1st Signed by Sai.
      DSC_1075_01.jpg
      DSC_1076_01.jpg
      New Debut from Drew Chapman
      DSC_1077_01.jpg
      DSC_1078_01.jpg

Comment

Another debut. Adam put a nice quote in my copy. "Think of me more like a bullet. Just point."
        DSC_1079_01.jpg
        DSC_1080_01.jpg

The legendary #4.
        DSC_1081_01.jpg
        DSC_1082_01.jpg

Comment

Nice additions!

Comment

Outstanding. King and Orr!!! Great additions.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That's a great dedication on Shovel Ready! Totally awesome!!
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Nice adds could have used a few more shovel ready helpers here today. Over a foot of snow. STUPID GROUNDHOG. I really like the copy of Bag of Bones.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Nice adds could have used a few more shovel ready helpers here today. Over a foot of snow. STUPID GROUNDHOG. I really like the copy of Bag of Bones.
                  ROFL!! I think I should start a Groundhog appreciation thread just for you Tom...
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                    ROFL!! I think I should start a Groundhog appreciation thread just for you Tom...
                    I'm in! I love winter!!!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice! Yes Shovel Ready is actually a book about testing the limits on how far a shovel can go up a Groundhog's ass. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
                        Nice! Yes Shovel Ready is actually a book about testing the limits on how far a shovel can go up a Groundhog's ass. LOL
                        LOL!!!
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          I'm in! I love winter!!!
                          Right, that's settled then. Groundhog appreciation thread coming right up...
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Take that STUPID GROUNDHOG!!!!!

Comment

Very nice. Bobby Orr was signing at my local Chapter's, but I have not got his book....yet. That reminds me though, Windsor hosted the CHL top prospects games a couple years back and I went (as I had season tickets to our team at the time), and Bobby Orr was a guest coach. I've never seen somebody whine and cry and get all bummed out (this guy was in his 50s or more) because Orr wouldn't sign some hockey cards or pictures this guy had. He was there to coach, not as an autograph session! Hounded Orr for the whole game.

Comment

I ordered a collectible book today, will certainly snap a pic of it when it arrives. I figured for kicks i'd put up some clues to what book it is.

- Author's last name is a widely accepted first name for a person.
                                - This 20th century book is considered one of the most difficult to read and understand. (Hence why I am intrigued)
                                - In the title of the book, you will find a character from Mister Dress-up.

Comment

Working...
                                X