Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great adds and nice zombie collection.

Comment

New purchases of the day for the zombie collection, got my reading copies of World War Z and Zombie Survival Guide, it's actually a nice little set too. Along with those is more zombie flicks (I already have Day of the Dead, but I needed Scream Factory's blu-ray edition) and the paperback copy of David Moody's Autumn, if I dig it I will get the series in hardcover.

Last edited by Theli; 12-14-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Nice stuff Theli. 'Book of the Dead' is signed by King, so the price is always high.
        I still have a signed limited of 'The Rising' and 'Dead Sea' for sale, as well as a lettered of 'Entombed', let me know if you're interested.

Comment

I am interested, but not at the moment. After these and my next few orders to come in, Christmas shopping, my budget is tighter.

Comment

Great books and movies, Theli! Thanks for posting these--we're all book voyeurs, here.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got my Maelstrom book set in the mail. That's one more piece for my zombie collection.

While there was no interior art (other than the limitation page, which is cool anyway) The Rising did feature a little extra work aesthetically:

Comment

Very nice!!! With matching numbers too, these are great adds Theli!!!!
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                  Very nice!!! With matching numbers too, these are great adds Theli!!!!
                  The Maelstrom sets always come in group of 3, with matching numbers, THunderstorm sells the set for $125, which is actually a pretty killer price. This is the 4th set, each set comes with a re-print of a popular Keene novel, a new Keene novella, and a novel by less known authors is selected by Brian Keene to be included as well. I love the set, the white cloth borders are just beautiful.

Comment

Great add! Do you have the other 3 sets?
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

No, only this one so far. Not exactly a huge Keene fan, so we will see where I go after I read The Rising all the way through. Tried years ago and it didn't quite sit well with me.

Comment

I'm not really a Keene fan, either. I've read Ghoul, The Conquorer Worms and The Girl on the Glider of which I liked TGotG the best. I've got one more Keene read in me, I think, before I abandon him. Just not yet.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Keene is not one of my top authors but Kill Whitey is a good story.
                          Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          I'm not really a Keene fan, either. I've read Ghoul, The Conquorer Worms and The Girl on the Glider of which I liked TGotG the best. I've got one more Keene read in me, I think, before I abandon him. Just not yet.

Comment

Great collection. I disagree with Martin and Squire on Keene. He is one of my favorite writers. Loved The Rising as well as Ghoul and just about every other book of his. As they say to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              The Maelstrom sets always come in group of 3, with matching numbers, THunderstorm sells the set for $125, which is actually a pretty killer price. This is the 4th set, each set comes with a re-print of a popular Keene novel, a new Keene novella, and a novel by less known authors is selected by Brian Keene to be included as well. I love the set, the white cloth borders are just beautiful.
                              $125 for a Maelstrom set is definitely a killer deal and you're right, the set does indeed look absolutely beautiful.
                              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Got one more Keene book before Christmas:

Comment

Working...
                                X