No announcement yet.

Theli's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The grab bag also came with Cemetery Dance issue #65, which I didn't have.

Comment

Very Nice. I have the limited of Midnight. Vey good collection of stories.

Comment

More nice ads!!! I almost Indian Summer a couple times - but have not yet for some reason.

Comment

Indian Summer is a good read.
          Originally posted by TJCams View Post
          More nice ads!!! I almost Indian Summer a couple times - but have not yet for some reason.

Comment

Went to come used book shop's today and found a nice collection of Franklin Library and a few EP at one of them. I picked up Henry James' Seven Tales. I've been wanting to read Turn of the Screw for a long time and this is a beautiful edition.

And a whole slew of paperbacks:

Comment

Nice. Love book sales.Great finds.

Comment

I got this on release day, but have been to lazy to photograph it and upload the picture.

Comment

Love the paperbacks! And the HJ collection. The Aspern Papers is my favorite of james' works.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

This just arrived in the mail:

This one is extra special to me. It has some of my favourite artists as well as possibly my favourite author (it's either Moorcock or R.E.Howard). What do ya think Squire?

Comment

Awesome! Great add! I have that one too. I wish American Fantasy had put out special editions of The Skraling Tree (one of my favorite Moorcocks) and The White Wolf's Son to complete the trilogy. Robert Gould (cover artist) is the very definiton of an epic artist.
                      Last edited by srboone; 10-16-2013, 11:32 AM.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I completely agree, I would love The Skraling Tree and The White Wolf limited editions. Gould is fantastic, but I always loved Whelan's covers from the old paperbacks. I'm also a big fan of Michael Kaluta's comic work. It's just a great line up of artists for this edition.

Comment

Another excellent addition, thanks to Dan and Mindy:

A couple pictures for size comparison, this book is huge!

Didn't get the best pics of the art due to my flash, but here's a couple shots:

This will have to tide me over until I can afford a signed copy.

Comment

Congratz on that one!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

New adds, influenced a bit by Lincoln's Campbell and Aickman collection:

This is Campbell's first published work, and I got lucky number 13

Last edited by Theli; 10-18-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X