• Theli
    replied
    Thanks Martin!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Thanks Tom!

Some more new goodies; My first King signed lettered edition, huge Thompson fan too, so this is quite a coup for me.

I was really wanting to find this for a good price, and I found one that seemed fair. Great edition as usual from CP. Packed with ink art and old cover art.

Fantastic additions!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Thanks Tom!

Some more new goodies; My first King signed lettered edition, huge Thompson fan too, so this is quite a coup for me.

I was really wanting to find this for a good price, and I found one that seemed fair. Great edition as usual from CP. Packed with ink art and old cover art.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Love that Lansdale slip case set. Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I scored my set on eBay - I almost felt guilty for the price. I don't think the seller knew what he had.

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    It was a bit pricey but I negotiated with the seller on a price we could both agree on.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by bugen View Post
    Yep, that remarque is really nice.

Great covers for the Lansdale books, too. I haven't read these yet but will get there sooner or later. I loved Hot in December but not really sure how that relates to Cold in July.
    Gonna try and hunt down a copy of that one too.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    I've looked at this set a couple of times, but the stars and the money haven't lined up yet LOL!! Great grab!
    It was a bit pricey but I negotiated with the seller on a price we could both agree on.

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Yep, that remarque is really nice.

Great covers for the Lansdale books, too. I haven't read these yet but will get there sooner or later. I loved Hot in December but not really sure how that relates to Cold in July.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I've looked at this set a couple of times, but the stars and the money haven't lined up yet LOL!! Great grab!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by bugen View Post
    Whelan is great! I don't have too much from him but the few I do, like DT 7, are super-nice. Also really liked his cover for Top of the Volcano.

And yeah, Josie Wales was an excellent western. It'll be a while before I forget that mini-gun in the back of the wagon.
    High Plains Drifter!! Is he or isn't he???

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Very nice adds, Dan!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I read and enjoyed Joe R. Lansdale's Cold in July (also really liked the movie too, great adaptation) recently and decided to track down the s/l from Ziesing publishing. I'm looking forward to reading Savage Season too.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Some more King books remarqued/doodled arrived recently.

Grant edition of Desperation remarqued by the on and only Don Maitz:

I can't wait to get the remarqued copy of The Shining!

I was able to contact Mr. Palumbo and he agreed to remarque my copy of 'Salem's Lot since I unfortunately missed out on CD's offer. Totally blown away by this one. I love it!

Can't wait for my portfolio with original art from Palumbo and Chadbourne too!

And a 1st/1st copy of Rose Madder with a small remarque/doodle from Mark Geyer, who also did work for Sub. Press' Green Mile and the PS Pet Sematary.

Last edited by Theli; 07-28-2016, 05:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Great now I need to rewatch all of these classic Eastwood films. I'm pretty sure that my GF hasn't ever seen them.
    There's a hell of a lot worse things you could do with your time!

Just got this in the mail, with a rare remarque from Tomislav Tikulin:

Now I have two copies of Carrie. Think I'll hold onto my first copy for the time being though, the price has actually dropped a bit on it (unlike 'Salem's Lot and prospectively The Shining) so I think I'll wait until the whole series is released before selling/trading, unless something really worthwhile comes up.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Great now I need to rewatch all of these classic Eastwood films. I'm pretty sure that my GF hasn't ever seen them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X