• Show
Clear All

• Joe315
    replied
    Great adds and nice zombie collection.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    It's quite a bit more expensive than Still Dead and Mondo Zombie. I was outbid on a lettered copy of Mondo Zombie, still going for a more than decent price. We'll see what my money situation in January is like, The Book of the Dead may require a purchase. I also don't know if Pet Sematary would count as zombie fiction, but I can't wait to add PS publishing's limited edition to my collection when it's released.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Awesome zombie collection, Theli. You definitely need to get hold of The Book of The Dead to go with your copy of Still Dead.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Yesterday's purchases:

And this arrived in the mail:

Now I just need to pick up the rest of the series, just wanted to snatch this one up while the s/l was still available.

More to come in the following weeks. I tried to pick up many of the key books, which makes me happy that The Rising was reissued because the original went for a decent amount. World War Z is on preorder and I'll get around to the Zombie Survival Guide next time CD has a sale.
    Last edited by Theli; 12-13-2013, 07:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    It has grown quite a bit over the last month:

The Zombie Pack 1 includes, Zombi 3, Zombie 4: After Death and Zombie 5: The Killing Birds. Zombie Pack 2 has Burial Ground, Flesh Eater and Zombie Holocaust.

And my first zombie anthology. I plan to get The Book of the Dead and Mondo Zombie too.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Great Walking Dead boxset, Theli. You got the Blu-ray edition of it too. Nice!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    So my zombie collection, which was previously relegated to a slew of films, a smattering of comics, and one lovely lonesome book:

Missing is Lucio Fulci's City of the Living Dead, lent out to a friend at the moment.

All alternate issue 1s. Can't quite afford the original yet. The one to the left is signed and number by Neal Adams (also seen in a previous picture)

Signed by Charlie Adlard, with certifcate of authenticity and an alternate cover for issue 115. And since, like my books, I rarely read my more valuable comics. So here's the graphic novels:

I must say the Zomnibus was pretty big let down.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    You can generally get them for around $80 plus shipping, maybe lower if you are diligent.
    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...f%27s+daughter

As far as I know it's the only Elric limited edition. Do you know otherwise Squire? Or for the matter if there is a Corum or Hawkmoon S/L?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    PD, here's a link to the book from the publisher where I got mine:

http://americanfantasypress.com/Dreamthief.html

Of course, then it was only $125.00.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I think I just bought it from a seller off of Abe Books.

Leave a comment:

• paperdragon
    replied
    Love the Dreamthief's Daughter, where did you pick that up at.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    At least you can't tell that my fly was down!
    The cage is open but the beast is asleep eh?

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    At least you can't tell that my fly was down!

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Nice copy!!!

That's a nice shot of your jeans too, Theli...

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    My copy of the Influence arrived today:

I love the thick textured endpapers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X