Tommy's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Looks great! Can't wait for mine as well! For some reason I thought this had a slipcase...
    It is a very big and heavy book, a slipcase would have put the price at or over $100 I'm sure but, Dan says that this black slipcase fits it, wish I could order one now but I am tapped out, hope there's enough left by the time I can afford one

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CASES19

Comment

Some very nice additions Tommy! I've thought of checking out Sigler one of these days.... Knowing Darkness has a fantastic slip case cover.

Comment

Nice adds all, congrats! and happy b-day to PR. Haven't read anything of his since Sabbath's Theater.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
          Some very nice additions Tommy! I've thought of checking out Sigler one of these days
          Sigler is a lot of fun to read, he's a bit like a combination of Stephen King and Chuck Palahniuk, I've only read IInfected and Contagious so far, couldn't put them down until I finished, the third part of that trilogy is coming out later this year, can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Nice adds all, congrats! and happy b-day to PR. Haven't read anything of his since Sabbath's Theater.
            Even his bad books, like some of these recent ones have great, forceful writing in them, I love his work and I hope I can get more of him read this year

Comment

I did find The Breast amusing: a guy in hospital, slowly turning into a large mammary....
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy
                the rest of my signed Palahniuk books

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12162[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12163[/ATTACH]
                Cool cover! (Rant)

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                  Sigler is a lot of fun to read, he's a bit like a combination of Stephen King and Chuck Palahniuk, I've only read IInfected and Contagious so far, couldn't put them down until I finished, the third part of that trilogy is coming out later this year, can't wait!!
                  I've read Earthcore and Nocturnal. Both were great.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                    I've read Earthcore and Nocturnal. Both were great.
                    Sweet, I look forward to reading anything by him

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I did find The Breast amusing: a guy in hospital, slowly turning into a large mammary....
                      I've never heard of that one but it sounds hilarious and very Rothian

Comment

Love the new stuff.Really like the Ed Lee.

Comment

Very nice! I'm going to have to get my hands on some of Edward's Lee's books and soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
                            Very nice! I'm going to have to get my hands on some of Edward's Lee's books and soon.
                            I love Ed Lee! I hope CD will do more with him in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
                              Yes you do.He is one of the best.

Comment

Lee's definitely one-of-a-kind...I love his stuff!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X