Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    That is really creepy...
    The part that is really creepy, the part that keeps me up at night is trying to figure out exactly what caused such a diehard Duran Duran Devotee to cast aside his/hers/its obviously-loved and well-maintained fanbook, I mean what was it that pushed this person over the edge and caused them to say "To hell with Duran Duran" and then fling their prized possession to the four winds, or was it unintentional? was there a struggle? is there an overly-hairsprayed Duran Duran fan with a duct-taped mouth being menaced in Rural South Carolina somewhere? Dear God, the horror, the horror!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Puffy stickers. Another bad 80' s invention.Kind of like Duran Duran.
      Puffy stickers rule! Totally on board for whenever CD decides to produce their very own line of puffy stickers, one for King, one for Straub, one for Freeman....etc. Collect them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
        Puffy stickers rule! Totally on board for whenever CD decides to produce their very own line of puffy stickers, one for King, one for Straub, one for Freeman....etc. Collect them all!
        Put me down for a set or two.
        "now youes can't leave"
        A Bronx Tale
        directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          The part that is really creepy, the part that keeps me up at night is trying to figure out exactly what caused such a diehard Duran Duran Devotee to cast aside his/hers/its obviously-loved and well-maintained fanbook, I mean what was it that pushed this person over the edge and caused them to say "To hell with Duran Duran" and then fling their prized possession to the four winds, or was it unintentional? was there a struggle? is there an overly-hairsprayed Duran Duran fan with a duct-taped mouth being menaced in Rural South Carolina somewhere? Dear God, the horror, the horror!
          Either this person is being held against her will, or she dumped it after starting college and finding it is full hot guys who play guitar. Lol
          "now youes can't leave"
          A Bronx Tale
          directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
            Either this person is being held against her will, or she dumped it after starting college and finding it is full hot guys who play guitar. Lol
            Yet another viable explanation, which only adds to the ever-maddening mystery, d'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
              Put me down for a set or two.
              I hope Cemetery Dance is listening, we have two Puffy sticker enthusiasts just dying to shell out some dough for top quality Horror Puffiness

Comment

The 80s where full of horrifying puffiness! Duran Duran's collective hair, for instance...
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

...shoulder pads, Reagan's face, puffy runny noses from all the coke...hmmm, I am beginning to see a puffy pattern of horror

Comment

Interesting find with the Duran Duran fan book... They were pretty good. Wasn't a huge fan, but..... I ended up almost getting tickets for my wife and I to go see them in town here last October at Caesar's Windsor - but for whatever reason, we passed. She was/is a big fan!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                      She was/is a big fan!
                      Would she be interested in purchasing a one-of-a-kind fanbook circa 1985???

just joking

Comment

I could always ask.....

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                          I could always ask.....
                          Not entirely certain but, I think it may be cursed, if anything out of the ordinary starts to happen, I will send it your way immediately

Comment

Looks great!!! Can't wait to get mine.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great book mine came today and I love it.

Comment

Looks great! Can't wait for mine as well! For some reason I thought this had a slipcase...

Comment

Working...
                                X