Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I own one Funko Pop - Pennywise. Sadly I've been told I can't keep him at home or work. Poor guy.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice collection! The shelves are great. I never really understood the attraction to the Funko Pop! action figures, but with that said I haven't had much attraction to collection action figures or other collectible toys since childhood when I collected Star Wars action figures.
    Those are the only 2 I have - but there are some older horror related ones I'd like to get (Pennywise, Regan from The Exorcist, and couple more). A friend of mine has the entire Game Of Thrones line.... Some people I have heard go and buy like 2 or each one - one to display, the other to keep for sale later maybe....? No thanks....I can't do it. Even with hockey cards - I have thousands from when I was a kid, all brand new condition. Sad part is....all packed away.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very nice collection! The shelves are great. I never really understood the attraction to the Funko Pop! action figures, but with that said I haven't had much attraction to collection action figures or other collectible toys since childhood when I collected Star Wars action figures.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Shelf was actually custom built for me. It's original use was to display my collection of McFarlane sports figures (which have now mostly been sold off - opened the packages as it was never intended as an investment, and for those who know the collectibles business - opened package makes these worth next to nothing), and also my small collection of 1:18 F1 race car models - which are now safely packed away (want to sell them though). Colours are those of my favourite hockey team - but now sports shelf if an awesome bookshelf!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    This shows an idea of my shelf
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19593[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]19594[/ATTACH]
    The bookshelf configuration has me very intrigued.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    20170509_205019[1].jpg

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    20170509_204800[1].jpg
    20170509_205002[1].jpg

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    This shows an idea of my shelf
    20170509_205422[1].jpg
    20170509_205158[1].jpg

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Here are some more I have acquired since the last posting. My have figured my camera issue too!
    20170509_204643[1].jpg
    Last edited by TJCams; 05-10-2017, 01:05 AM. Reason: apparently haven't got the camera issue sorted out. :(

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Yep. One of horror's ultimate bad assess.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Found this guy......figured it would fit in just right where it is....

Pinhead.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Nice adds, Jamie! No clue how come it does that to your photos.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    danse macabre.jpg

dark hallows.jpg

history of hell.jpg
    This one, I won in a tor.com giveaway - sounded pretty neat.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Been a while since I post any latest grabs, but here we go!
    3 cd books.jpg

better weird.jpg

Any thoughts on why when I post some pics they are rotated? I even rotated the top one 180° and reposted it, but it is still upside down.
    Last edited by TJCams; 09-29-2016, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    And my latest, which I also am starting as my next read. Heard good reviews on this, and the synopsis on it sounds really interesting!!! I just wish they would not have changed the locale from the original story (written by an author from the Netherlands - so the original story took place there). I guess they figured it would sell better by making the english translation take place in the US?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18494[/ATTACH]
    I checked the book out after seeing your post and it sounds really interesting. My only hold back is that I've read the author not only changed the locale for the American version, but also the ending which always gives me pause (mostly because when something is changed for American audiences it usually is inferior to the original. Perfect example is the movie Spoorloos versus it's remake, The Vanishing).
    Last edited by Sock Monkey; 05-21-2016, 05:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X