Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loveliest Dead - Excavation.jpg

Comment

Nice to see LET'S GO PLAY AT THE ADAMS'...I have the HC 1st and it's quite the read. Based on the same true crime event as Jack Ketchum's THE GIRL NEXT DOOR, LET'S GO PLAY... is, in some ways, the better book.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Nice adds. I have all five of those Stephen King Library books. Great novels and great essays by King. I have been thinking about selling them but ......

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
          Nice to see LET'S GO PLAY AT THE ADAMS'...I have the HC 1st and it's quite the read. Based on the same true crime event as Jack Ketchum's THE GIRL NEXT DOOR, LET'S GO PLAY... is, in some ways, the better book.
          I've been trying to get a nice cheap reading copy for a while now but every version of it seems to go for a good deal and my library does not have a copy

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
            I've been trying to get a nice cheap reading copy for a while now but every version of it seems to go for a good deal and my library does not have a copy
            Yeah, that's the problem with these "cult classics"...they don't come cheap.

Comment

Yeah, that's the problem with these "cult classics"...they don't come cheap.
              Can I borrow yours?

Comment

Or TJCams, can I borrow yours?

only joking by the way

Comment

Can I borrow yours?
                  Sure, just take a pair of scissors to your screen and...

adams1_zpsthezzal1.jpg

Thought you might like to see what Johnson looked like:

adams2_zpso4p4bkpo.jpg

Comment

Sure, just take a pair of scissors to your screen and...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16807[/ATTACH]

Thought you might like to see what Johnson looked like:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16808[/ATTACH]
                    HA! Thanks for the tease, that's a nice copy!

Comment

I actually grabbed this (all of these 4 actually) from thriftbooks.com - I am sure you could find a copy on there.

Comment

I've been trying to find both for a while now - I still need The Girl Next Door - I saw the movie, and it was quite well done - very disturbing, especially with knowing it was based on actual events!

Comment

I've never heard of Let's Go Play at the Adams. Colour me intrigued.

Comment

It's been a while since I posted any new additions - life is busy as they say. But here they are!

3 body dark forest.jpg

I won Three Body Problem from the publisher earlier, and also won a sweepstakes for book 2 of the trilogy. I am thinking I will email the person who contacted me and ask for the 3rd ARC when it's available to complete my collection!

Comment

And these....

buick 8.jpg

christine.jpg
                              chrstine inside.jpg

Comment

dreamcatcher.jpg
                                suffer children.jpgnight screams.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X