No announcement yet.

Lincolns collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new arrivals - 'The Longest Single Note', a collection from Peter Crowther, by CD.
    'A Cold Season', by Alison Littlewood, a novel, published by PS. Some very atmospheric artwork.
    First UK hardcovers of 'Raven' and 'The Kill Riff'.
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh man, that cover and title "The Kill Riff", freaking sweet. I actually have Schow's Zombie Jam coming in the mail.

Comment

'Zombie Jam' is fantastic, Theli. Schow is a terrific short story writer. I also have his novel 'The Shaft', in the uncommon hardcover - only published in hardcover in the UK. I'll post a pic of it soon.

Comment

Cool, would love to see it!

I actually picked up Zombie Jam blind, haven't read any David Schow yet. I was looking for some good "zombie" fiction and stumbled across it on Sub. Press' site, but what really sold it for me was the illustrations and sig. from my favourite artist Mr. Bernie Wrightson. Gonna crack right into once it arrives.

Comment

You're in for a treat!
            'Jerry's Kids Meet Wormboy' is a classic zombie short.

Comment

Like the new additions.

Comment

Schow's 'The Shaft'. Took me a long time to find a copy, in perfect condition. Typical awesome UK cover art. I get as much satisfaction hunting down 1st edition hardcovers as I do buying signed/limited editions - sometimes more.
                Attached Files

Comment

Both are in beautiful condition!

Comment

The Shaft cover is great.

Comment

Sweet adds! Love seeing 'em.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice adds!!! I particularly like the artwork shown on your copy of A Cold Season. Great stuff!!!
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

'Dr Sleep', purchased via PS Publishing - great job CD.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

'They Thirst', signed/ltd. Only paid cover price for it, plus the seller is in Aus - so no outrageous postage cost.
                              Attached Files

Comment

A cool addition to your collection! I like the red signature sheet, it's very effective for a story about vampires.
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X