Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice adds!

Comment

Dark Detectives looks good. I like the Lumley story in there.

Comment

Nice adds. Sometimes simple works just fine, as the Aickman collection proves. I may look into this author, as until now, I had never heard of Aickman.

Comment

That pic of The Pet is a blast from the past. I had the PB when I was a teenager, now I can't remember if I ever read it.

Comment

Great lookingadds there. You always seem to have such nice additions to your collection.

Comment

Nice "Dark Detectives" find. One of the few Gaiman's that I'm missing.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Love the Grant books.

Comment

Great adds! I love the Dark Detectives.

Comment

Dark Detectives looks great! So do the Grants!

Comment

Been a while since I've updated - these are some recent additions.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

What a great bunch of additions. The Totem is especially cool. Also Is the Ramsey Campbell the trade or limited edition?

Comment

Hey Sock Monkey - the Campbell is limited. 'The Totem' is one I've wanted for ages, so was happy to get it for a pretty reasonable price.

Comment

Nice adds.

Comment

Very nice additions, The Totem looks great. Been mean to pick up The Last Revelation Gla'aki myself.

Comment

Nice grab on The Totem, lucky!

Comment

Working...
                                X