Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great books.

Comment

Some recent additions - 'The Nestling', by Charles Grant (Centipede Press)
      'The End', by Gary McMahon (Newcon Press)
      'By Moonlight Only', anthology (PS Publishing)
      'Books of Blood', by Clive Barker (Sub Press)
      Attached Files

Comment

'The Books of Blood'
        Attached Files

Comment

^Got my copy in the mail yesterday. Looks fantastic.

Comment

Nice. I won't be getting my copies on Books of Blood till Cemetery Dance gets theirs as I ordered through them. I did get my copy of Midnight Meat Train yesterday. I love it.

Comment

This is the 'Holy Grail' book I mentioned in one of the other threads, recently - Hill House Publishers signed/limited edition of Straub's 'Ghost Story'.
              Attached Files

Comment

And here it is with its 'cousin' - 1st ed. UK hardcover, with fantastic wraparound dustjacket. This is one of my favourite non-limited books that I have in my collection. Mind you, it's nicer than quite a lot of ltd. ed's, as well.
                Attached Files

Comment

Great adds!! Congrats on the "Holy Grail". I still need to get the UK Hardcover myself (I've got the Hill House, US cover, and Easton Press leatherbound edition.)
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Fantastic!

Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
                    And here it is with its 'cousin' - 1st ed. UK hardcover, with fantastic wraparound dustjacket. This is one of my favourite non-limited books that I have in my collection. Mind you, it's nicer than quite a lot of ltd. ed's, as well.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Thanks guys.
                        I'm seriously considering making a timber traycase for it, with a circle cut out on the front to show the snow globe. Got a lot to do over the xmas break, so will see if I can make some time.

Comment

Last mail before Xmas, direct from Centipede Press. Love how they include the original cover art. 'The Nightwalker' was one of my favourite reads in 2014, so very pleased to have it in hardcover. 'The Auctioneer' has been on my want-to-read list for a couple of years, will try and get to it over the holidays.
                          Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have a happy and safe Christmas/New Year.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! Love CP's work. Jerad always does a terrific job. Congratz!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very nice additions. Straub's Ghost Story is one I've wanted for a while, and you can't go wrong with EP books.
                              Last edited by Theli; 12-25-2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Been a while, time to update - hope you're all well?
                                Couple of Straubs' I picked up last week

IMAG0312_zpsvnflnro4.jpg

Some Centipede titles

Hardcover chapbooks

Comment

Working...
                                X