• Show
Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    Copied from page one for ease of use:

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Hi Martin - there's a pic of it on page 1.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    OK, now you gotta show us the doll!
    Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
    Hi saginawhorror - for some weird reason that's the way the spine is printed. It's the German edition of 'The Hungry Moon', from Phantasia Press.

Hey Sock Monkey - that's the one! There's a pic of it earlier in the thread. Published by Delirium, who also did an edition of 'The Parasite' - which I don't have. Very hard to find, as most Delirium collectors are completists.

Thanks, Lincoln.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Hi saginawhorror - for some weird reason that's the way the spine is printed. It's the German edition of 'The Hungry Moon', from Phantasia Press.

Hey Sock Monkey - that's the one! There's a pic of it earlier in the thread. Published by Delirium, who also did an edition of 'The Parasite' - which I don't have. Very hard to find, as most Delirium collectors are completists.

Thanks, Lincoln.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    The Herbert's are very nice. And talk about an amazing collection of books! The picture of your overall collection is amazing!

Is that edition of The Doll Who Ate Its Mother, the one with the insanely creepy doll? There was one for sale on Ebay and I was tempted to get it, but after showing the pics to my wife she pretty much nixed that idea!

Leave a comment:

• Highbury
    replied
    Looks lovely, would love to start working on Herbert stuff.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    looks like there's a book call Hungriger Mond upside down in the pic with The Doll Who Ate His Mother

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    A stunning collection! Very cool!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very nice collection. You make me jealous!

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Some new overall shots, since re-organising.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Thanks for the interest. Here are the Centipede Press Herbert books, '48', 'The Dark', 'The Fog' - apparently the Rats trilogy is coming from them this year.😎
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Awesome collection of James Herbert hardbacks there Lincoln!

Dark Places looks like an amazing book, I will have to try and get a copy of that!!!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Well that's damn cool!

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    'James Herbert's Dark Places'. Oversize hardcover, full of photo's of the locations used in his novels. Really interesting read.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Some of his later novels, from MacMillan and Harper Collins. 'The Secret of Crickley Hall' is a slipcased signed/ltd, as is 'Haunted' in the photo above this one.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X