The Shaft cover is great.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Both are in beautiful condition!

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Schow's 'The Shaft'. Took me a long time to find a copy, in perfect condition. Typical awesome UK cover art. I get as much satisfaction hunting down 1st edition hardcovers as I do buying signed/limited editions - sometimes more.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Like the new additions.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    You're in for a treat!
    'Jerry's Kids Meet Wormboy' is a classic zombie short.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Cool, would love to see it!

I actually picked up Zombie Jam blind, haven't read any David Schow yet. I was looking for some good "zombie" fiction and stumbled across it on Sub. Press' site, but what really sold it for me was the illustrations and sig. from my favourite artist Mr. Bernie Wrightson. Gonna crack right into once it arrives.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    'Zombie Jam' is fantastic, Theli. Schow is a terrific short story writer. I also have his novel 'The Shaft', in the uncommon hardcover - only published in hardcover in the UK. I'll post a pic of it soon.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Oh man, that cover and title "The Kill Riff", freaking sweet. I actually have Schow's Zombie Jam coming in the mail.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Some new arrivals - 'The Longest Single Note', a collection from Peter Crowther, by CD.
    'A Cold Season', by Alison Littlewood, a novel, published by PS. Some very atmospheric artwork.
    First UK hardcovers of 'Raven' and 'The Kill Riff'.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Cool, thanks for the info Lincoln!

Leave a comment:

• pennynutter
    replied
    Awesome collection!!! cute baby, too

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Hello Theli - stories selected by Campbell, in the tradition of M.R. James. A mix of old and new.
    Hey Sockmonkey - the Midnight House books are very nice, really good quality hardcovers. I love reading the introductions - really great insights into authors, some of them very obscure, from the early/mid 20th century.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
    Some nice books arrived today.
    Love all the anthologies, they look like some nice collections. What is Meddling With Ghosts is it old stories selected by Campbell, or is it a new anthology edited by him, or is it a collection of his own ghost stories?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X