Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Misery C.
    I appreciate your comments.
    The Blockade Billy baseball cards cannot be removed, so I've no idea what's on the back.
    And to answer your first question: your location is a bit too hot for me; mine a bit too cold for you, I'm afraid...

sk

Comment

Just received these latest acquisitions.
      Thought I'd show them off here.

sk

Comment

Comment

Comment

I discovered Robert E. Howard decades ago.
            Together with Lovecraft, Derleth and Robert Bloch my favorite author(s) at the time.
            This book is just amazing: one of the best limited editions I've ever come across.
            Just awesome!

Comment

Comment

Hate that flash!!

Comment

Very nice lineup of sigs there.
                  Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Wow, didn't see the next page with all of this awesome artwork. Wish I could do stuff like that.
                    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Amazing! Drooling in front of the screen as I type this! Is that the deluxe limited or the regular limited?

Comment

This is the regular limited edition, 1/750.
                        The deluxe limited, 1/50, is $500.00, which is a bit steep at the moment.
                        Maybe after the holidays...
                        Although, there's still another Howard book available, which I think I'll go for:

sk

Comment

This book has been mentioned on and off here, but it has never been showcased yet - which I think it definitely deserves. It's the most beautiful book I've ever seen.
                          I'm talking about Knowing Darkness, Centipede Press' gorgeous collection of King-related artwork.
                          A must-have!

sk

Comment

This is the tray-cased edition, including an original Michael Whelan remarque:

Comment

Comment

In addition to the book itself, a small portfolio of mini-posters was included.
                                Grrrrrreat stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X