No announcement yet.

Frik51's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dorm room got busted into in college, but I knew who did it and busted into his and got my stuff back. Nothing was ever said about it and we all just let it slide.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Twice for me, once when Connie and I were asleep in the downstairs bedroom (we were living in a fourth floor city apartment and figured it'd be safe to leave the balacony door open - not so) ... Sincere commisserations John and Randy, burglarly sux ass !!!!

Comment

Without a doubt the worst experience of my life. It changed the way I look at the world and made me paranoid to leave my home. I pay someone to house sit it when the wife and I want an evening out together and it is now never left unattended. I hate how it changed me. It makes one feel so violated and exposed and vulnerable and angry and paranoid about every adult that comes near my home on a bicycle between the hours of eight and four or walking after dark or driving slowly past in a car. Thanks Burglars!

Comment

John, Randy, I just read your stories - just horrible.
          Burglers haven't a clue about the extent of the damage they cause - nor do most of them care.

sk

Comment

So how was your trip to France Siep?

Comment

Apart from not finding any decent French SK's for the collection, that is

Comment

My trip to France? It was cool (weather-wise) and wet. Because of the lousy weather, we didn't do too much sightseeing, which was fine with me, as Full Dark, No Stars was calling out to be read!
                This is where we stayed, in a little village called Dommartin, a couple of hundred kilometers to the south of Paris. The house we stayed at is on this postcard, underneath the trees (barely visible..). I don't take pictures and found this on the internet.

Oops, wrong picture. Oh well, the house is underneath the tree. Tree's visible, house isn't.

sk

Comment

As I said, not one of my favorites, but part of the collection - so here.

Comment

January - A Long Expected Party:

February - The Black Rider:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

March - Gollum:

April - Pippin and Merry Captured by Orcs

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

May - Legolas:

June - The Death of Boromir:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

July - The Stone of Erech:

August - The Oliphaunt:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

September - The Dead Marshes:

October - The Crowning of Aragorn:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

November - The Scouring of the Shire:

December - The Death of Glaurung:

Last edited by frik51; 05-04-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Some of my best vacations have been ones with bad weather that forced me to sit back and read rather than be a tourist. Hope you enjoyed you trip.
                                Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                                My trip to France? It was cool (weather-wise) and wet. Because of the lousy weather, we didn't do too much sightseeing, which was fine with me, as Full Dark, No Stars was calling out to be read!
                                This is where we stayed, in a little village called Dommartin, a couple of hundred kilometers to the south of Paris. The house we stayed at is on this postcard, underneath the trees (barely visible..). I don't take pictures and found this on the internet.

Oops, wrong picture. Oh well, the house is underneath the tree. Tree's visible, house isn't.

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X