X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Cthulhu comics are awesome, Siep. I didn't know they'd been made. And I thought The GDT adaptation had been canned.. maybe, I'm wrong...
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            I thought The GDT adaptation had been canned.. maybe, I'm wrong...
            It isn't - and you are!
            GDT is still planning on making it.

sk

Comment

The first Dracula graphic novel I ever came across.
              I haven't read it yet, but I like what I've seen so far.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

More to come tomorrow.
                      It's close to midnight over here - time to turn in.

sk

Comment

That's simply marvelous, Siep. I'd never heard of it either. That's a caopy of Dracula I'd like to add to my collection!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Mr Boone, I swear you're getting younger each time I see you - are we shooting for the embryonic stage next

Comment

Siep, I'd get it just for the art alone

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                              Mr Boone, I swear you're getting younger each time I see you - are we shooting for the embryonic stage next
                              I don't know if they photoged that stuff in the 60's. Contrary to what people today may think. I'm not expressing anger about being dressed in a pink shirt with a butterfly collar (you can't see my burgundy cordoroy jeans), but that my mother called up to the school and told my second-grade teacher not let me get my picture taken with my collar unbottoned. The picture before was from my first driver's license--I was 16. Here' I'm eight years old.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                I don't know if they photoged that stuff in the 60's. Contrary to what people today may think. I'm not expressing anger about being dressed in a pink shirt with a butterfly collar (you can't see my burgundy cordoroy jeans), but that my mother called up to the school and told my second-grade teacher not let me get my picture taken with my collar unbottoned. The picture before was from my first driver's license--I was 16. Here' I'm eight years old.
                                Oh yeah, they did photograph stuff like that in the 60's - and worse Fortunately, all my "old" photographs were appropriated by Wife # 1, and seeing as how she shot off back to Vancouver in 1989, I reckon I'm reasonably safe from ever having of them surface on any of the sites that I frequent

Comment

Working...
                                X