Frik51's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Grant.

In you-know-who's immortal words: ageless and ever...evergreen.......
    (actually written by Paul Williams..)

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
      Thanks, Grant.

In you-know-who's immortal words: ageless and ever...evergreen.......
      (actually written by Paul Williams..)

sk
      As in short-assed singer (crooner) that appeared in one of my all time favourite movies (have no idea why - well, yes, actually I do, it was in a FMoF back in the 70's ) "The Phantom of the Paradise" ?????

Comment

Yes, that Paul Williams.
        Awesome movie btw!!

sk

Comment

Yes, that Paul Williams.
          Awesome movie btw!!

sk
          Crap - now that you, your FMoF and your mentioning Paul Williams ... means that ... yep ... I'm gonna have to scour eBay and find a copy of that movie on DVD or BluRay - jeez, Siep, thanks (Connie's gonna have my guts for garters)

Comment

Just tell her it's for the two of you to enjoy...together...
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Just tell her it's for the two of you to enjoy...together...
              For some reason, I don't know why, she ... doesn't ... believe ... me ... anymore (with that line anyways - I've already subjected poor Connie to "Tommy", "The Wall", "Rocky Horror" and every other 1960's - 1990's "musical" that I, for whatever reason, found enjoyable) -- The only common ground we've found, thus far, is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Comment

Aaaaahhhh......you're her little oochy-koochy-woochy, little choochy face.....
                Last edited by srboone; 10-27-2011, 05:16 AM.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Aaaaahhhh......you're her little oochy-koochy-woochy, little choochy face.....
                  Picture, if you will, Mr Boone, Connie's mental vision of me as ... something ... cute ... and ... cuddly ....

evil-teddy-bear.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                    Crap - now that you, your FMoF and your mentioning Paul Williams ... means that ... yep ... I'm gonna have to scour eBay and find a copy of that movie on DVD or BluRay - jeez, Siep, thanks (Connie's gonna have my guts for garters)
                    Dammit Siep - Found a BluRay copy out of the UK - but, for once, I exercised a modicum of control and didn't buy this damn thing

untitled.jpg

Even I would find difficulty in justifying $238 on this puppy

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                      Dammit Siep - Found a BluRay copy out of the UK - but, for once, I exercised a modicum of control and didn't buy this damn thing
                      Well...thanks for letting me know. I love Brian de Palma and love his Phantom, which I don't own yet.
                      (Dressed to Kill is my favorite).

sk

Comment

Well...thanks for letting me know. I love Brian de Palma and love his Phantom, which I don't own yet.
                        (Dressed to Kill is my favorite).

sk
                        OMG Loved that movie (Angie was hot back in the day) - and Sidney Sheldon is another of my guilty reading pleasures (hidden under the stairs with Cussler and Collins)

Comment

And what about Blow Out?? I just love Nancy Allen and Travolta together. Lithgow and Dennis Franz were awesome (as always).
                          And the ending....breaks my heart every time I see it...(sob...)

sk

Comment

And what about Blow Out?? I just love Nancy Allen and Travolta together. Lithgow and Dennis Franz were awesome (as always).
                            And the ending....breaks my heart every time I see it...(sob...)

sk
                            Anything with John Lithgow in it is gonna guarantee it'll be awesome

Siep, didn't know you were such a softy (for mine, Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind has the same effect - go figure )

Dec19b_01.jpg

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for mentioning PotP! Found a lonely copy sitting on a shelf in B&N and snagged it! Blowout and Dressed to Kill wetre terriffic and let's not forget The Untouchables. And The best MI film...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Time for a King- update. There must be a few books left I haven't posted here.

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X