Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, enough for now.
    More to follow.
    Coming up first, a few nice FM2.0 issues....

sk

Comment

Siep - Absolutely brilliant !!!! Those foreign editions are pure magic, keep 'em coming

Comment

There's only a handful left though....

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
          There's only a handful left though....

sk
          Bugger !!! You'll just have to go out and buy more then, won't you ????

Comment

Well....last year I purchased close to 100 Kingbooks. I promised myself 10 would be the absolute limit. So far, so good....

sk

Comment

Well....last year I purchased close to 100 Kingbooks. I promised myself 10 would be the absolute limit. So far, so good....

sk
              You must be going through withdrawals!

Comment

Haha..No, actually it's a lot easier than I thought it would be. I was spending many hours on eBay and it wasn't hard to find something new and affordable. Things got a bit out of hand. Plus, I just do not want to have to add a sixth King bookcase. Enough is enough.
                (Then again, many new editions will be on their way soon...IT - x3, FDNS - lettered, 11/23/63 - x5, The Wind Through the Keyhole - x5...)

sk
                Last edited by frik51; 10-17-2011, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Haha..No, actually it's a lot easier than I thought it would be. I was spending many hours on eBay and it wasn't hard to find something new and affordable. Things got a bit out of hand. Plus, I just do not want to have to add a sixth King bookcase. Enough is enough.
                  (Then again, many new editions will be on their way soon...IT - x3, FDNS - lettered, 11/23/63 - x5, The Wind Through the Keyhole - x5...)

sk
                  Hehehehehe - my buying habits are out of hand and out of control, I keep telling myself that this purchase will be the last purchase (for a while) then I see something else, and something else, and something else ... ... Like you, I have a bunch more books still to come (have a whole bunch of Lettered editions that Cemetery Dance are still organising traycases for - including FDNS and IT) .. Come on Siep, six is a magic number, more so than five

Comment

But you really want seven, deep down, you know its true!

Comment

Great pictures of covers i have never seen before, thanks Siep!

Comment

My pleasure, Tom.

sk

Comment

By my maths that is 14 books you are waiting for! So maybe 14 is the magic number!

Comment

The 5x does serve a purpose. Many (limited) editions come in three states (trade, numbered and lettered), plus the regular U.K./U.S states. Not including the occasional German edition, or Danish...French maybe....whatever. But five often is the norm.

sk

Comment

Didn't really know where to post this, but the DVDs/BDs are part of my collection...

I've always been a pretty fanatic movie goer, always preferring the cinema over television. I love the big screen , and clearly remember my first CINERAMA experience - just awesome. I still prefer the cinema over the small screen, but since the advent of home cinema I've found my Kuro/Pioneer 60" plasma screen (plus a 6.1 soundsystem) a fantastic substitute. Some movies demand a theatrical showing (Avatar, the Star Wars films, etc.), but lately I notice I'm skipping quite a few movies and instead, buy the BD.
                              The only drawback: not being satisfied with what you've got; always looking for better speakers, the latest amps, larger screens (and now, HD), etc. Why is enough never enough??

Anyways, this is where I watch my movies:

sk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X