Frik51's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Absolutely awesome Siep, you should be very proud to have this beauty in your collection

Comment

That's a stunning remarque!!!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks, guys. Hope I can add more (remarques) to my collection someday.

sk

Comment

One of the best remarques I've ever seen!

Comment

I love Maitz's work and its a great book too, congrats Siep!

Comment

Again, thanks, guys.

Time for an update. No King, just some odds and ends I received the past couple of weeks.

sk

Comment

Those Warren magazines remain my favorite comics ever.
                  Here's what was recently released - with many more to come, hopefully.

Comment

Love this Ken Kelly painting.

Last edited by frik51; 09-25-2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Comment

I was kinda disappointed with this Donaldson limited. I mean, I ordered both editions, the trade plus the S/L edition, but the books are almost identical. Even the ISBN is the same, as are the dustjackets.
                        The only difference is the binding -the actual cover of the book- and the signature page.
                        Sigh.....

Comment

The same for McCammon's The Five. Identical books, except for the binding, endpapers, three illustrations, signature page, oh, and a slipcase.
                          A bit of an improvement over the Donaldson book, bust still not what I expected.
                          I like the books, but this could have been so much better.

sk

Last edited by frik51; 09-25-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Comment

More great artwork, especially vinnie chongs, looking forward to meeting up with him next weekend for a drink or 2!

Comment

Wow! I love the illustrations in the S/L of The Five. I see what you mean Siep however I think the added artwork is just wonderful.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X