• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Speaking of which...I received this book a couple of months ago.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Another series (oh man, I HATE series!!) I recently came across. This is only the first of many.....I really like the art of this book, and I love Conan, so most likely there'll be more to follow. Sighhhhhh.......

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    maybe they'll publish more in HC. I'll let you know.
    Please do!!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    You think there's a good chance, Peter, that more of King's novels will receive a HC release? There's an amazing set of Russian books, all HC editions. I'd love to add a few Polish titles to my collection.

sk
    I think so. The hardcovers were published by a different publisher than the one who published Dallas 63, so maybe they'll publish more in HC. I'll let you know.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I don't know if they photoged that stuff in the 60's. Contrary to what people today may think. I'm not expressing anger about being dressed in a pink shirt with a butterfly collar (you can't see my burgundy cordoroy jeans), but that my mother called up to the school and told my second-grade teacher not let me get my picture taken with my collar unbottoned. The picture before was from my first driver's license--I was 16. Here' I'm eight years old.
    Oh yeah, they did photograph stuff like that in the 60's - and worse Fortunately, all my "old" photographs were appropriated by Wife # 1, and seeing as how she shot off back to Vancouver in 1989, I reckon I'm reasonably safe from ever having of them surface on any of the sites that I frequent

Leave a comment:

Working...
X