X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I was and am still thinking of doing it. Just haven't been able to push myself to let it go...sorta torn on it.
    Push a bit harder..and just let it go!
    It's easy!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I was and am still thinking of doing it. Just haven't been able to push myself to let it go...sorta torn on it.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I think I went a bit overboard with these photos. Oh well, who cares. The book deserves it!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Alright, guys and gals, what's your favorite fantasy series ever? The Lord of the Rings trilogy? (Not really a series, I guess....) It is mine.
    King's The Dark Tower? I love these books, but I've read better. Stephen Donaldson's Chronicles of Thomas Covenant -currently up to book #9-?? Awesome series, can't remember too many books I've enjoyed more.
    But....
    How many here have read, or started, Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen? Ten (?) huge volumes, filled with amazing characters,empires, gods and demons, magic, with twists galore. It's dense, intelligently written and highly complex (I thought).
    I finished the first three books, after which Erikson lost me. Darn. It just took too much time to finish just one of these volumes, let alone, ten.

Subterranean Press came with a gorgeous first volume, Gardens of the Moon. Long sold out - missed it.
    I was just in time to order the second volume, Deadhouse Gates. I think I ordered it, because it looked like it was going to be a jewel of a book - and it is. Plus, it would most likely make me try the series again. No, not maybe, for sure.

Still looking for Subterranean's first volume. Wasn't someone here going to put it on eBay?

sk

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I've tried emailing Dolso about a case I wanted made, but he hasn't returned it yet. Now he's making cases for Salem's Lot. I probably ought to try again.
    FWIW I've dealt with Dick in the past and he has always gotten back with me pretty quickly.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I've tried emailing Dolso about a case I wanted made, but he hasn't returned it yet. Now he's making cases for Salem's Lot. I probably ought to try again.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Awesome Siep, and, yep, I've jumped straight on the email to Dolso, love his work !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    I would love one but just can't afford it at the moment

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I got fed up with adding to this thread, but I'm making an exception for Dolso's amazing 11/22/63 slipcase.
    Go get one - you won't regret it!

[email protected]

(hope you don't mind this plug, Dick!)

sk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X