No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great book to get for the festive season, Robert. Nice addition!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Comment

Yes, I agree, it was a great Christmas delivery! And thanks, Merry Christmas to you all as well!
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in the mail yesterday. I have been trying to figure out just where I registered to win a copy of this from, and I cannot figure it out for the life of me. I remember reading about it somewhere and maybe registering to win a copy, though maybe not on the entering to win a copy, lol, since it is not listed as something I won on either LibraryThing or Goodreads, and I can see I didn't enter for it on LibraryThing. Might take a while to figure out if I entered for it on Goodreads. Either way, this sounds like a great read and has very good reviews, so I am happy to have gotten it!

DSC01405.jpgDSC01406.jpg
          Last edited by RJK1981; 12-28-2013, 08:54 AM.
          Spoiler!

Comment

Congratulations on winning the book, Robert! That's a nice little surprise to receive over the Christmas period.
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
              Congratulations on winning the book, Robert! That's a nice little surprise to receive over the Christmas period.
              Thanks, definitely liked the nice surprise! I just wish I could remember if I signed up to get this, lol! I wanna say I did, but I can't figure where as my I normally use LibraryThing, Goodreads, and Netgalley. Netgalley is eBook ARC only as far as I know, and I don't have a record of winning it on either of the other 2 sites. It's bothering me, so I definitely am gonna try to figure it out. Maybe I'll see if I can get an answer from St. Martin's if I can't figure it out
              Spoiler!

Comment

Congratz! A book is a book, regardless of where you got it, I suppose.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice add

Comment

Thanks. I think maybe they sent one because I had entered to win Christopher Golden's Snowblind recently, which was published by them. I still may send them an e-mail thanking them for it, mentioning I wasn't sure if I had won it or they'd sent it after I entered for something else, which might give me my answer.
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in the mail a couple of days ago, but forgot to post the pictures. This is my newest win from Goodreads

DSC01407.jpgDSC01409.jpg
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Congratulations, Robert!
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                          Congratulations, Robert!
                          Thanks, am starting this this one today. Sounds great! I was also surprised to find it signed and personalized, which I don't think was mentioned in the Goodreads giveaway
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in the mail today! It's only an unsigned trade copy, but it is my first book from King's Way and I got it for a low price

DSC01410.jpgDSC01413.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Nice copy. Nothing wrong with a good quality trade edition. Let us know how it is. I am curious about this book.

Comment

The art looks cool, I dig the foil stamp on the cover too. Nice add

Comment

Working...
                                X