Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice additions.

Comment

Great catches! Love the Irving EP! And I'm seriously enjoying The Hangman's Replacement (mine was off GRs, but I didn't win it. The author contacted me to let me know where I could get the ebook; I replied back thanking him, but that I don't have an ereader, nor do I have the patience to read books on a computer, but that I'd purchased several GR finds I didn't win. Maybe THR would be one of the title I purchase, and he sent me one!)
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That's cool how you got your copy of that. I read the preview on Amazon today and it definitely starts good
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Got my Dark Regions books on Monday. I also keep forgetting to post another book I got from Easton Press (It was actually shipped before the one I had recently gotten but was sent to my old address

DSC01281.jpg
          DSC01282.jpg

Was going to get Wolf Hunt and Rusting Chickens, but it became unavailable for the time being so they let me replace it with another PB, so I got Fangtooth instead, which I also had my eyes on. Also considered getting one of their William Ollie books, but decided to wait on them. They also included a bookmark in my order, which I think was cool

DSC01283.jpg

Another surprise was finding one of my books to be one of the signed paperbacks, which is how the first 100 paperback copies come.

DSC01284.jpg

Both books were published in 2011, so definitely figured the signed ones would be long gone
          Spoiler!

Comment

Great titles, con grats. I don't have the EP Three Musketeers and it's one I need to read.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I do love Easton Press books, congrats

Comment

Thanks. Love the look of the EP books. Still haven't read any of the ones I've gotten though, lol
                Spoiler!

Comment

Sometimes I look at my EPs on the shelves and think, "They're too pretty to read!" But I do any way.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ha, that's how I feel about the LRB edition of The Exorcist and my Black Voltage edition of The Mountain from Thunderstorm Books

My limited edition of It really is too pretty to read though!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

I read my Gift Edition, but I didn't touch my s/l!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That's what I will eventually do as well
                        Spoiler!

Comment

I read em in the bath Tub!

Comment

OUTSTANDING, Mike! I like that idea.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                              I read em in the bath Tub!
                              Genius!

Comment

Has been a little while since updating this, but have gotten a few things lately, so it is time to update!

First is the newest issue of Cemetery Dance:

DSC01285.jpg

Won a couple more audio book through LibraryThing:

DSC01286.jpg

Have a paperback from there that should get here soon as well, I think.
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X