RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, very
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Been a little while since I added anything to this thread, though didn't really have much to add, just my CD hat that I never got around to taking a picture of it. I have recently gotten a couple very nice things though. First up is the hat.

DSC01250.jpgDSC01251.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

Next is my first Lonely Roads book so far. It looks great, as expected. Looks great as expected. Looks even better next the Cemetery Dance Exorcist/Legion hardcover.

DSC01248.jpg
        DSC01249.jpg
        DSC01247.jpg
        Spoiler!

Comment

And I finally got my copy of Beneath the Bed and am very happy with the result

DSC01253.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Outstanding! Glad you finally got your BTB.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Me too. New I would get it, but it was a waiting game. Like the story too, and it's the second story of his I have read so far. Gotta figure out where to put it while I am at living at my temporary address. I'd put it over my monitor, but don't think my wife would like it being next to our wedding picture, lol.
              Last edited by RJK1981; 03-04-2013, 10:29 AM.
              Spoiler!

Comment

Nice additions. I absolutely love the Exorcist.

Comment

The Exorcist looks fantastic. I had mentioned in another thread on here how great the artwork looks, and how lucky those you have a copy are.

Comment

Beautiful additions, I hope to have my Beneath the Bed soon!

Comment

Congrats on the new items. I'm glad to hear that you received your copy of BTB.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                        I'd put it over my monitor, but don't think my wife would like it being next to our wedding picture, lol.
                        You're right. It would probably be best to take it down then so she's not offended.

Comment

Then he would be Beneath the Bed..
                          Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          You're right. It would probably be best to take it down then so she's not offended.

Comment

!!!!!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Keep meaning to update this, but keep forgetting. That and I was busy for a while. Just been forgetting it the last couple days though, lol.

First up is a few audio books won through user giveaways on LibraryThing. I should be getting more soon too I think. They actually sent me duplicates of 2 of the audio books somehow, lol.

DSC01255.jpg

Also got my copy of Floating Dragon before I even got my shipping notice

DSC01256.jpgDSC01259.jpg

Has anyone had their hardcovers looking the cover wasn't stamped properly? Never seen one look like this before

DSC01257.jpg
                              Spoiler!

Comment

DSC01277.jpgDSC01278.jpg

Won this one through LibraryThing as well

DSC01279.jpgDSC01280.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X