No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I won this from the Librarything early readers page. It's the 2nd non-member giveaway I've won there, both from Journalstone. Still gotta read and review the other one.
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Wow.....guess luck is on your side too!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
        Wow.....guess luck is on your side too!
        Yeah, it must be. If only that luck had been for the big Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots last year!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Picked this up from the post office this afternoon. This should be an enjoyable read when I get around to it

DSC01230.jpgDSC01231.jpgDSC01232.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Picked this up today as well. Love how this book turned out and feel very lucky to have found this for the price I paid

DSC01233.jpgDSC01236.jpgDSC01237.jpgDSC01238.jpgDSC01240.jpgDSC01241.jpg
            Spoiler!

Comment

Cool titles! Scavenger Hunt looked like a great title when it was advertsied (sorry now I didn't get it, but choices had to be made.)
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The Mountain looks pretty sweet. Love the design and art work!

Comment

Great adds! I like the cover on The Mountain.

Comment

Yeah, really like the cover of The Mountain, as well as Scavenger Hunt. Love the overall quality of The Mountain. Definitely wish I could afford to buy pretty much everything Thunderstorm and Cemetery Dance publish.
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Oh, forgot to say that I really like the endpapers of The Mountain. Love the different look of them, and the feel of them is cool too. Feels like a paint of some sort
                      Spoiler!

Comment

I was thinking they had a camouflage look to them, very cool indeed.
                        Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                        Oh, forgot to say that I really like the endpapers of The Mountain. Love the different look of them, and the feel of them is cool too. Feels like a paint of some sort

Comment

Vey nice adds.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I was thinking they had a camouflage look to them, very cool indeed.
                            Agreed.
                            "now youes can't leave"
                            A Bronx Tale
                            directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it is supposed to look like camo and won't surprised if camo is involved in the book and somewhere on the mountain involved in the story.

Whether the camo involved is meant to look like the endpapers remains to be seen.

Talking about camo makes me think of when I was in Army basic training. Me and the person I was buddied up with on the 3 day exercise where we had to dig out holes to sleep in. We put together such a damn good lean-to that at night the only way we found where we were set up at was to find the locations of the people around us because we absolutely could not find where we were set up at! Even got to catch some extra sleep during the daytime because the drill sergeants couldn't see me inside mine, lol.
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Sounds romantic!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X