No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice grab bag! At first, I couldnt tell what was wrong with the endpapers on Baal.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      What???? Don't you mean another author to spend all our money on..I do not know if my shelves can take anymore.
      Think that means you need more shelves, lol
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Nice grab bag! At first, I couldnt tell what was wrong with the endpapers on Baal.
        lol, yeah. I'm sure if you weren't a collector and I didn't mention anything you may not have noticed anything at a glance. When I saw this in the bag and then saw a small ding on the slipcase I was surprised it was included, especially when I saw the price on the dustjacket of $125, but then saw the endpapers and figured it out. Not something that I am worried about though, won't have any effect on reading it.
        Spoiler!

Comment

This came in the mail yesterday, though I forgot to take a picture and post it. My most recent Goodreads giveaway win, and the fastest that one has gotten to me.

DSC01220.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Wow, i gotta get in on this Goodreads thing!

Comment

lol, yeah, a lot to read though when you win a few. Not that that's a bad thing though.

Was surprised by the length of Lilith. Didn't look at the page count when I entered it, but was definitely not expecting a book that is over 300 pages from DarkFuse.
              Spoiler!

Comment

This arrived on New Year's Eve. Was looking at the eBooks here and checking out the unknown ones on Amazon and this sounded good and the HC was cheap so I went ahead and purchased it.

DSC01221.jpgDSC01222.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

Picked this up from the post office today

DSC01223.jpg
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Got my copy today as well. Beautiful book and I am really looking forward to reading this one.
                    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    Picked this up from the post office today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11360[/ATTACH]

Comment

Look forward to reading this as well. Have read a coupe of Little's books and enjoyed them so I am sure I will enjoy this one too. Not sure when I'll get to it though as I just started on Down by Nate Southard and should probably read one or two of my Goodreads or LibraryThing wins and review them
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Been meaning to update this the last couple nights but keep forgetting, lol.

Got this from Half Price Books a couple of days ago. I could have easily spent a lot of money if I had it, but instead I spent a dollar, lol, had some pretty good control there!

DSC01224.jpg
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Picked these 2 up from the post office on Friday

DSC01225.jpgDSC01226.jpg
                          DSC01227.jpgDSC01228.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

This arrived on Saturday and was able to fit in my mailbox. My eBay purchase arrived that day too, but I have to pick it up from the post office when it is open.

DSC01229.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

By this I mean the ARC of The Burning Time, not the DVDs behind it, lol
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Nice. You didn't win that on goodreads did you?

Comment

Working...
                                X