No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my free ARC earlier this week that Dan was sending out to folks. Got the Art print in the mail today that was offered for ordering the Stephen King move trivia book

DSC01190.jpgDSC01192.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Love the EP! And I passed by that Bradbury collection at B&N (and the HP Lovecraftvolume, and the Stephen King volume, and...); I never picked it up because I had the EP Martian Chronicles and am getting the EP Illustrated Man (in the mail). Great finds everyone of them. Congratz!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks! When I have more spending money I will be getting the Jurrasic Park/Lost Word book they have, as it looks great and I wanna read them both. I have The Lost World in paperback, but not Jurrasic Park
        Spoiler!

Comment

Looking forward to the SK print it looks great. Mine should be here any day now.

Comment

This arrived in the mail today. Will be my first read of this author when I get to it. My reading has pretty much gone down to none right now while doing NaNoWriMo, so not sure when I will get to it

DSC01193.jpg
            Last edited by RJK1981; 11-06-2012, 09:58 AM. Reason: Forgot to add picture, lol
            Spoiler!

Comment

Very nice.Nate is a pretty intense writer.I think you will enjoy his stuff.Just like Hell was incredible.

Comment

That is what I have heard, and the book sounds like it could be pretty intense.
                Spoiler!

Comment

Fantastic endpapers on that Bradbury collectioN!

Comment

Picked this up front of the post office on Thurs.

DSC01195.jpgDSC01196.jpgDSC01197.jpg
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Nice. I only own one of Dark Fuse book but it is a great production.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Like that one.I got it but have not read it.I have been getting the whole series this year.I did opt out for next year.

Comment

The Fleshless Man is on it's way to me. It will be my first book from Dark Fuse! I have enjoyed everything I have read from Mr. Prentiss so I expect this one to be good as well. I am also looking forward to seeing the production values from Dark Fuse.

Comment

Started reading this one on top of all the other books I am reading right now and am definitely liking it as expected. I am not terribly impressed with production values from the Delirium/DarkFuse hardcovers I have, which are that one, Burke's 30 Miles South of Dry County, and Gifune's Midnight Solitaire. That isn't to say anything against the stories (I still need to read those othe 2, lol) or anything like that, and also isn't meaning I think they are of poor quality, just that I am not impressed. No artwork on the inside, including the signature pages and the endpapers of all 3 of those are plain white paper, and no dustjacket for any of them. That stuff isn't going to be there for every book, but I would have liked to have something from the list be improved for at least one book, which would have most likely been Midnight Solitaire since it was a larger book than the other two and cost more money. I wouldn't expect much for extras from the Burke or Prentiss books given their small size.

Maybe I am just too used to the quality from publishers like Cemetery Dance, lol. Thunderstorm is another high quality publisher and even though the edition of Nemesis I got had no dustjacket, it did have extras inside the book for not too much more than the current stuff from Delirium/DarkFuse. If I had a lot more money I would probably buy at least a few more books from them, though I have no interest in most of their stuff since I have no clue who a lot of the authors are.
                            Spoiler!

Comment

These came in the mail today!

DSC01198.jpg
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Very Nice. Waiting impatiently for these to print.

Comment

Working...
                                X